Chapter - 56 (M)

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

~~~~~MATURE CONTENT AHEAD ~~~~~
(If not comfortable can skip it....)

S - to fir kyu mujhe gussa dilati hai Naaz.... Said in little irritation.... Making sign a little....

Sh - sorry.... Said instantly to end this soon... But still stay in same position....

S - no i want other way of sorry.... Said with a smirk on his face.... But shehnaaz is enable to see it...

Sh - kya karu ki apka gussa khatam ho jaye... Ask in low voice... As the difference between them is taking all her might down.... But Hearing her words the huge smirk on his face grow more....

She started to stir at her a little at her place.... As she is feeling his hands moving all over her back... Giving her warm feeling inside his embrace and suddenly felt a pleasurable warmth spreading down her back..... As he pull her little up at her palce and by one hand he sensually opening the knot of her saree.... Where the other hand is don't know where get lost on her.... She turned her neck to give him more excess.... But he had a different she guess.... As he turned her and her back to is at his front..... And his face is in her nape... Lost in devouring her continously.... By the sudden turn her saree lost a while ago...

He crushed his body with hers and captured her by keeping both of his strong arms at her sides by the top of the table.... She is so lost to react anything.... But sidharth knew that they are in his cabin... Hence firstly he switch the security button to securely lock each and every door and window of his cabin.... He had this type of security as his cabin had many confidential information.... But now it is used as this....

Sh - sid... Siddharth...?? gasp at him... As he suddenly pull the strapes from her shoulders makinh them bare for him... But still having his face in nape...

He nibbling her skin around the collar, to shoulder and going deep till he is feeling her naked skin.... But then she snap at her surroundings... Reminds her that this is not the right place... Hence composed herself...

Sh - sidd....siddharth.... Hum office mei... Try to form a composed sentence but end up stammering.... In between....

S - so what Naaz... Point out nonchalantly....

Shehnaaz knew he loosened his control... But still she want him to understand...

Sh - sidd... Siddharth.... Cabin ka door lock nhi hai... Try agin to put some sense in him...

S - Naaz baby... I know it and don't worry i locked it already... Now let me give you punishment... Ok... Said while having a smirk on his face... As he tilt his face towards her face and found her struggling....

Hearing him she got confused... And try to point it out... But he didn't give her time for that... As he suddenly pull out her blouse and bra.... Making her half-naked for him...

He is fully aroused by her till now... And she too are feeling so much of wetness with his torture.... And also feeling him below her constantly is a huge torture... Give her alter new feelings....

He pressed his 'thing' further on her femininity, leading to an involuntary moan that escaped her lips.....

S - Listen carefully my beautifully sexy wife, from now on-wards, whenever you did something because of which we lead to stay away from each other then remember throughout my life this will going to repeated..... And Then You would have to undergo a punishment....Like, right now..... and this punishment, you will remember through out your... I make sure that.... Said in dominating tone...