II - Chapter 9

A/N: This entire chapter was a roller coaster to write - An explicit scene ahead. 

○ ○ ○

Vanessa POV

Throwing the cardigan onto the chair I grabbed the sides of my shirt and slowly took it off, leaving myself in one of my black bras. I could feel Alexis' eyes burning into my back, without a shame taking in the view. She wasn't stupid, she knew I wanted her to watch, otherwise, I wouldn't have done it in the first place.

Today I didn't care about anything, it was bad enough. So, for once I wanted to make myself feel good and possibly push against the lines that I normally wouldn't have crossed. I was tired of constantly analyzing and overthinking, I just wanted to be myself and tease her a little.

"Come here Rohi," I called pleasantly surprised by her lack of hesitance when she took a few not too quick yet not too slow steps towards me. "I'm tired, take it off for me," I ordered with nonchalance, and by it of course I meant my bra.

Her single finger teasingly ran over the back of my nape finding its way to the bra, which she carefully undid, surprising me with her confidence. I wanted to tease her, but somehow, I felt as if the tables were being turned. Why wasn't she getting flustered?!

Biting onto my bottom lip, I hardly, but successfully managed to prevent a gasp from escaping.

Her cold fingertips delicately began moving my bra straps off of my shoulders, until the bra itself fell onto my bedroom floor. I didn't stop her, cursing myself on the inside, because I knew this was going to end badly, yet the curiosity of what she was going to do next has simply won this argument.

I wasn't the type to be uncomfortable with nudity, yet this young woman managed to make me somewhat conscious of our current situation.

All of a sudden her soft hands rested themselves on the sides of my naked waist, causing goosebumps to appear all over my body.

I dropped my head backward as my hands grabbed onto my shoulders, once her hands began roaming against my entire back, taking in every detail - every bone - she could find.

A soft moan has escaped my lips.

Once she reached my neck, she gently removed my hands and began giving me a sensual massage, while planting the most loving kisses my body has ever received.

There was no sugar coating the truth. I was used to roughness and pure lust, not admiration and care.

Oh, how I wished I could freeze the time. The warm feeling that was currently filling up my heart was never present during my past intimate interactions – It was almost painful, that's how good it was.

Her sloppy kisses were leaving shivers, and in all honesty, she was being way too good for this to be her first time, but I fucking hoped that it was.

The way she treated me with consideration and love, made me feel precious. When her lips have slowly moved behind my ear, she suddenly stopped.

"You are so beautiful," she caringly whispered and my heart skipped, melting in the process. "Let me get you a s-s-shirt."

Wait.

I grabbed her hand before she could walk away, facing her in the process. Her eyes for the first time taking in my front, which somehow made me blush – What the fuck? The second our eyes met I finally got to see her expression. To my confusion it wasn't lust, they weren't cloudy, but just the opposite. Her green orbs sparkled with love, admiration, and need.

Never in my life did I think someone would look at me in such a beautiful way.

"Yes...?" she asked in a whisper.