Authors note

HAPPY READING🥰

Lady_B

I'm extremely thankful, and grateful for the opportunity to post and think up the stories I've been writing.

I'm highly and deeply grateful for all the reads, votes, and comments. You guys make my day with some of the inbox messages.

I've started with one book and that's where I was ending it. But I was inspired by you guys, I love how you wanted more and it motivated me. So here is the third book in my shaped trilogy shape unsheltered.

I loved the response I received on my first book "the shapes of things to come" and my second book "shapes unspoken." Thank you and it is deeply appreciated.

Shape unsheltered is Cindy's story and some were angry I split up sean and Cindy while others were happy sean moved on and found love again.

Cindy is a courageous woman in my view who went after what she needs in her life and deserved.

Come with me on this journey in my shaped series. Behold the "shape unsheltered" as Cindy finds her way in this romantic, challenging world.

Comment your thoughts and feel free to follow me, vote, and comment.

Share my work, I know you enjoy my previous work and you will enjoy shape unsheltered.

The pictures, music, and places use in any of my books are not sponsored and are basically for google.

Thank you.
Lady_B.