CHAPTER -40-

HAPPY READING 🥰

Cindy Washington

The month of January wine down with such grace it's the happiest I've been minus the puking. Anything healthy that hits my mouth this child refuses it with such venom and it ends in the toilet. But you place a double beef cheeseburger with a serving of chicken wings and ice tea in a large glass in front of me, it disappears in seconds.

I have a very small pout on my lower tummy but other than that I'm not showing.

The next day after my engagement I told my parents and my mom is ready to plan a wedding right away but I'm not sure when I'm ready to do it. There is a couple of things we haven't talked about like living arrangements and how we pay for stuff because I certainly want to contribute to our spending.

I told Zoriah and she scream my ears off and states she's my maid of honour. I love that girl. Today we have a girls night, where I'm going to tell Paola and Allison of my pregnancy and engagement also tomorrow DeMarcus is flying us to New York for Chesney Smith anniversary party.

I can't wait to see Steph and share my good news.

"Hey you," say Zoriah.

"I'm in the closet," I answer.

"You ready" ask Zoriah.

"Just a minute," I say giving myself a final look in the mirror then walking out of my closet.

"Look at you, I can't get over the pregnancy glow, you look beautiful." She says.

"Thank you, not too bad yourself."

"Thanks, you're driving." She asks.

Since I told DeMarcus of my pregnancy he has assigned me a driver even though I told him I was quite capable of doing so myself. He wasn't having it and it's something I can't debate him about since he has gone public about our engagement. There were lots of hoooo's and aww's but there were tons of hate for snatching up one of Italy's hottest billionaire. They completely forget the part where he is an American citizen as well. I didn't buy into it though and when DeMarcus post a few pictures of us on Instagram it went viral in mere hours, his phone was going off by the second.

"Mathew will drive us," I say slipping on my heels as we are going to dinner. As soon as we return from this trip my leave will end and I will be starting back at work. I'm curious and excited to see myself work while being pregnant.

"Let's go," I say ready to leave.

We pull up in front of the restaurant and Paola is standing by the door waiting for us. The restaurant is one of Hugo's, Allison boyfriend chain of restaurants. Allison is starting to come out of her shell and her anxiety is easing up on her.

We greet each other and walk into the restaurant as the host leads us to our table. Allison is already seated, she stands upon seeing us "look at you girls," says Allison. "Allison this is Paola" I introduce since this is their first time meeting. "Nice to meet you," says Paola and they hug.

"So we have to have a squad name," says Allison.

"What squad name?" asks Zoriah.

"You know, like Charlie's angel" answer Allison.

We all burst out laughing "Allison you're too much and too adorable" I say.

"I'm not adorable I'm a woman," she says brightly.

"We all see that," says Paola.

"We seeing the hair and the clothes," says Zoriah.

"No silly a woman, woman." Reply Allison.