CHAPTER -43-

HAPPY READING 🥰

Cindy Washington

We stayed in all of yesterday the day after the party. I was in a daze and didn't feel like doing much, DeMarcus and I spent the day in bed playing around with each other. Today, however, me and the girls are hitting the streets of New York. I'm going to give the girls the full New York experience before we go over to my parents. Steph is still over at my parents and we have dinner there this evening.

"So you're leaving me alone."

"I spent the whole day with you yesterday big baby."

"So what am I to do today without you."

"Well you can come shopping with us"

"Never"

I laugh, "why"

The face he makes is hilarious "never in my life am I ever going shopping with a group of women again."

"Well don't complain" I roll my eyes at him. During the Christmas holiday, DeMarcus accompany Zoriah, DeMela and I shopping and he regrets it to this day.

"I will just stay here, probably watch a movie and sleep."

"Sounds like a plan to me," I say.

"Not a very good one, you wouldn't be here with me."

"My baby" I pout my lips and step between his legs, his hand wraps around my waist and he rests his head on my tummy.

"Even you princess, leaving daddy today."

"You're a cute big baby you know and you call me a baby."

"Only for you baby," he says smiling up at me. I lean over pressing my lips to his kissing him. He deepens our kiss, gliding his hands through my hair. I saddle his leg settling over him. I trail my hands from the back of his neck to his masculine, strong shoulders pulling him closer. My robe parts and I grind my bits onto his groin. He groans biting my lower lip, his hands glide up my legs. He squeezes my ass cheeks firmly before trailing his hands up my back massaging me and holding me close. That familiar swirl in my tummy tighten and I moan at the sensation it triggers at my core.

The door push opens and Allison gasp reaches our ears. "I'm sorry, sorry I didn't see anything," she says running out of the room. We burst out laughing, "I should get dressed the girls must be waiting," I say getting off of him but he holds me back pressing upwards grinding his shaft onto my core.

"What am I to do with this," he asks pressing the bulge in his pants further onto me.

"You're a big boy you will figure it out," I wink at him, kiss his lips and get up.

He groans "hurry back to me," he throws back onto the bed. I giggle walking into the bathroom, I take off my robe. I pull on my underwear, bra, black pencil jeans, green long sleeve crewneck tee. 

I finish dressing pulling on my coat and mittens. I pick my tope pulling it over my head and walk back into our room "bye baby" I smooch his lips one last time. "Hurry back to me woman," he say in a serious tone and I had to roll my eyes at him, "big baby." I walk out to the girls, who were all dressed and waiting for me.

"Hey you guys ready," I ask searching my purse for my card and placing my phone in my purse.

"Oh God Cindy I'm sorry, I didn't mean to walk in on you guys. How am I going to face DeMarcus now?"

"Girl please it's ok, stop apologizing." I chuckle at her.

"Was it good?" Zoriah inquires of Allison.