CHAPTER -23-

HAPPY READING 🥰

Cindy Washington

As soon as he opens the door for me to get out. I step out of the car and he braces me against his huge vehicle. He places his index and thumb fingers on my chin cupping it. "Can I" he asks tilting my head up to him. The mere fact that he seeks my permission blew my mind and made me eager to give in. I nod in response because I want this as much as he does. Well, I needed a lot more than this but I'm a patient woman.

He presses his lips to mine softly at first but it ignites as my lips parted and he leans in further. His tongue glides its way in my mouth and my tongue welcomes it as they caress and glides over each other. There isn't any dominance in it, just a soft pleasurable, experience kiss. The way he moulds into me everything fades away. There is no ground, no car, no space and time, no sound, nothing is present in my mind as adrenaline and emotions flood my senses. Butterflies float in my stomach and I bring my hands up to his hair lacing my fingers to the back of his head. He tilts his head to the side getting better access to my mouth. Our lips move in sync as our tongues carry their own tempo dancing with each other perfectly.

He groans and halts the kiss but he didn't pull away. "Do you know how long I waited for this kiss?" He whispers on my lips breathlessly as he tries to collect his breathing.

My mind isn't processing anything of how caught up I was in our moment. He takes in a sharp breath when he looks into my eyes. He takes my hand lacing our fingers, which fit perfectly although his huge hand swallow mine up. He opens the door to the back seat of his car taking out my bags and his briefcase closing the door. He turns to his driver and bodyguard. "I wouldn't be needing you for the rest of the night."

He tightens his grip on my fingers and turns me around to his mansion. Only then did I notice how this house towers above us and how huge it is. My jaw drops and my tongue roll out my mouth at the size of his mansion and how far it stretches out around the square. "Put your tongue back into your mouth," he chuckle at me.

He tugs on my hand "come on, you haven't seen big yet" he winks at me. My eyes widen at his statement and I'm too shocked to even think of a smart comeback. All the plans I had for this weekend was sleep and laundry. DeMarcus completely take the tiredness away from me and the weekend hasn't even started. He walks us to the huge door and it automatically opens to let us in.

"Burke this is madame Washington," he introduced me to the elderly man. Burke move towards me and extend his hand. His straight face eases into a smile and he nods. "It's a pleasure to meet you, sir." "The pleasure is all mine, madam Washington." He let go of my hand and Demarcus starts to walk further into the house. He stops looking back at Burke "is everything to my order."

"Yes sir, just as you requested."

He nods at sir burke and continues to walk further into the house. My mind still couldn't comprehend the size of this place as it swallows me up. Two grand staircases are leading to the second floor and there is a third, fourth and fifth floor as well. He walks us to an elevator and presses the number three. I was in a daze as to this is the life he affords and I will surely get lost in this place.

He never let go of my hand, I feel completely relaxed in his presence almost as if he is home to me.  DeMarcus didn't say another word to me he just tightens his hold on my hand until the elevator dings and open.

He walks us out and I don't even try to make sense of this place because it's so beautiful with huge doors and decorated to perfection. There is also corders going left, right and straight forward. He walks us straight forward and stops at the second door opening it. The first wall my eyes land on is straight in front of us and made with plain glass overlooking a river. Its curtains hang to the two sides plain grey and matching the silver-grey the room is painted in. He didn't stop he put my bags on the first side chair he comes to and continue walking us across the room to a door. He opens it and it's a bathroom the size of my entire room and closet combine. Deep into the bathroom is an enormous bathtub filled and foaming lather to the top. "Should I or can you?" he ask.

I am so mesmerize by this bathroom I didn't process his words.

"Huh?"

"Do I have to undress you or you can."

I roll my eyes at him.

He chuckles, "when you're finished there is a robe hanging over there" he points to a small walk-in open closet in the bathroom with towels and robes. "Then come out I will be waiting "

"Ok, sir." I smile at him.

He closes the door and I let out a deep breath. Ok I'm alone with him and I'm about to get naked, this is not a good sign. I take in a deep breath and exhales it. "Lord please don't let me embarrass myself further in front of this man," I say a little prayer and begin to undress. There is a laundry basket by the shower and I place my work clothes in it. I step into the bathtub and the water is so warm and inviting it smoothes me immediately. I sit down and lay back resting my head on the brim of the tub closing my eyes. My eyes immediately pop open I don't have clothes here. I didn't think this through, it's not good for me to be naked around DeMarcus this is not good and will not end well, I start to panic. My heart is beating fast and I sit up trying to think straight. "What do I do, what do I do" after my bath, I will tell him to take me to get some clothes. Good, that's a plan right. That will work right.

I seriously don't trust myself here alone with him. Nevertheless, I lay back closing my eyes letting the water fully consumes me.

After half an hour or more of sitting in the tub, I'm fully relaxed and that's what I truly needed. I went into the shower and shower off washing my hair and lady bits thoroughly. I pull on the robe he showed me. And blow dry my hair with the dryer from the closet. I pace back and forth in the bathroom trying to calm my nerves before I go out to him. I open the door walking out and all the calm composure I build in the bathroom flew out the window or went up in the vent since the windows are close. This man will be the death of me.

He stands in his towel hanging very low. His hair wet bearly dripping down his face and glides down his tight well-built chest and sculptured abdomen. Lord have mercy for what I'm about to do. I shudder just looking at him. He has the nerve to smirk at me devilishly and his eyes hooded with desires all my self reasoning went dead.

I walk up to him and look into his eyes. I see what he needs and I'm hoping he sees mine too because I feel this blazing heat in my entire body and I'm ready to burn at his hand. I look into his eyes as I reach for his towel hoping he gives me his permission. "You don't even have to asks. Yes. Please. I've been ready, waiting." I didn't need another confirmation as I attach my lips to his. Desires overtake me and I glide my tongue into his mouth as I wrap my hands around his neck. His towel falls away and he glides his hand along my legs lifting me onto him. My core press against his length and I jump back immediately going back on my feet. That shock him and a worried expression fell on his face. It surprised me as well, the jackhammer hanging between his legs had me scared. My eyes pop and my heart pound in my chest. I couldn't hear any other sound in my ears as I look at it.

"What you looking at miss Washington," he takes in my facial expression as an amused smirk forms on his face. I had to tare my eyes away for his member to look up at him.

"Where you plan on putting all that sir," I say letting out the breath I was holding. I had to get confirmation because he will definitely kill me or break my vagina.

He takes one step closer to me "in your womb" his voice dropping dangerously low but I hear every single word. A tingling sensation crawls down my back and pool at my centre. That excites me even though I'm scared I wouldn't be able to walk for days.

He picks me up again and presses his lips to my neck causing me to shudder waking all my senses again. Goosebumps spread on my skin under my robe. His skin feels so good against mine and I wrap my legs around his torso pulling him closer to me. He walks us back to the bed and lay me gently onto his bed.

His hand burns my skin igniting me as he glides his fingers from the valley of my breast along my stomach and settles on my navel. He puts his finger in my navel and continues to travel to my core which yarn for his touch. I moan and partly sit up on my elbow closing my legs. It's been way too long since someone looked at me down there. "You are beautiful Cindy don't hide yourself from me," he frowns at me. My heart pounds at how calm he is saying these words to me and how he is taking his time gliding his hand along my thighs.

He looks down at me with lust-filled eyes swallowing me up hungrily. "I've been imagining what I want to do to you for the longest time. Tonight I'm going to kiss every inch of your body and I do mean every inch."