CHAPTER -41-

HAPPY READING 🥰

Cindy Washington

I woke at 6:00 am puking my stomach out. DeMarcus was up the moment I rushed off the bed giving me a little support. He rubs my back soothingly while he held my hair which was a big help. If puke had gotten into my hair I would have cried. He sits with me on the bathroom floor until I felt better. I was having a dizzy spell and my stomach felt upset. He carry me back to bed after a few minutes holding me in his arms until I went back to sleep.

It was about 9:30 am when I woke again. I brush my teeth, wash my face and we've just had our breakfast. Everyone then went to a different part of the house doing their own thing while DeMarcus and I showered together and spend a few minutes lathering each other.

I want to have a facial down before hair and makeup for Brian's company anniversary party tonight so we needed to leave early. The dress I'm wearing needs professional makeup and my hair to be done, to perfection to pull off the fit. Can't blame a girl for wanting to dress to impress either.

"Steph, Steph!" I call out as I walk out of my room looking for him. I was dressed and ready to go with the girls. He can't get enough of the theatre room with all the perks of a movie theatre since getting the grand tour by DeMarcus last night. I walk down the hall to the theatre room Zoriah, Allison and Steph are watching a movie. They met last night and they already consider him their nephew.

I've made a 1:00 o clock appointment at Amanda's the leading hair and makeup artist here for me and the girls. "Hey, guys we can't be late for this appointment, we will miss it," I say entering the room, "I also wanted to get a facial before."

"Bye, Steph," they say in unison.

"I didn't realize it was 11:30 already," says Allison.

"Hurry up Willson is waiting on us," I say to them.

They hurry out of the room leaving Steph and I. "You up for a day with DeMarcus," I ask taking a seat next to him.

"What does he have planned," he asks turning to face me.

"I'm not sure but I know he has a few errands on wall street."

"Okay, I can do that."

"Okay, after he will take you to grandma. Did you get a chance to see their new home?"

"Not yet but grandpa says I will love it."

"You will," I kiss the top of his head getting up, "check in with DeMarcus I'm leaving now."

"Bye, Mom."

"Bye, baby be good if any problem calls me." I walk back into our room to get my purse.

I decide to call Sean to inform him of DeMarcus and Steph's day together because I wanted no problem if they get caught on camera moving around the city.

"Morning Cindy, everything alright" he answers in a concerned tone.

"Hi, Sean. Morning, yes everything is alright." I reply.

"What's up then?" he asks in a more relaxed tone of voice.

"The reason for my call is DeMarcus and Steph are going to spend the day out together without me and then DeMarcus will take him to my parents."

"DeMarcus Granger?" he asks in a shocked tone.

"Yes."

"Why is he spending the day with him," Sean asks.

"DeMarcus is my fiance and I think they should get to know each other."

"He's your what?"

"DeMarcus and I are engaged to be married."