CHAPTER -29-

HAPPY READING 🥰

Cindy Washington

"If I get to come home to you like this every day, this will ultimately be my favourite part of the day."

I turn my head to see my boyfriend pose in my doorway leans against the door frame, hands in his pocket looking at me hungrily as his irises look dark.

I smile as he walks over to me bracing my back to his chest and I lay my head on his shoulder. He kisses my neck while his hand slides across the bare skin of my abdomen. We are in my closet and I'm in my red mesh thong with lace details and matching push up bra taking out my dress for our dinner date tonight.

Two weeks as pass and today is  Christmas eve. Meeting the deadline this Christmas season was another level of busyness. But with my staff, hard work we were on target and now we are just watching the numbers to see how we did. I'm hoping it was a huge success and we can set a new target for the new year. Tonight I'm meeting DeMarcus best friend Denzil Harvey who owns his own tech company in Rome. "Pretty girl you smell so good and don't get me started on how you look." he kisses my neck to my shoulder.

"Step back sir we can't be late," I say after hearing the raspiness in his voice.  I did not move away from him enjoying the comforts of his embrace. "You know you have to let go in order for that to happen."

I giggle "it feels so good laying here though," I whine. The past two weeks had me running around like crazy to meet deadlines at work, shopping for Christmas gifts for my son, parents, boyfriend and friends. Finalizing my parent's house and organizing their Christmas vacation. Even though I brought Christmas presents for Steph already I couldn't help myself and get him a few other Stuff. So DeMarcus and I didn't have much time to ourselves.

After Zoriah, Paola and I ladies night out which we did dinner and just gossip about the latest news and our current lifestyle. We plan one once a month after we had such a good time. Paola became my friend as well. Maybe not as close as Zoriah but we are working our way up there at becoming closer.

Zoriah and I bought a Christmas tree and couldn't finish decorating it with our schedules. so we place all the presents under and plan to complete the tree after Christmas day because I was spending Christmas with DeMarcus and she was spending hers with her boyfriend. Nevertheless, we bought each other presence and send out all the ones we purchased for our family and friends. I didn't know what to get DeMarcus because he has everything but I thought outside the box and I hope he enjoys unwrapping what I got him.

We finally pull apart and I slip into my red spaghetti strap mini cocktail dress with lace bodice. He did my zip making sure to glide his finger up my back and I shudder. He knows what he doing and he knows I miss his touch. Since his return, we have only been intimate once because I wanted us to get check out and I received our results two days ago. We are both clean and I want to make our time even special by waiting for tonight to usher in Christmas morning and to make up for the past two weeks.

"You know you aren't playing fair sir."

"You're the one who wanted to wait miss Washington. I didn't agree to anything."

I roll my eyes "yet you comply sir. For being a good boy you will be rewarded."

He grunts and close the distance between us, his lips press against my ear and his teeth closing in on my earlobe "you promise, I can do you" I tremble in his embrace while a shudder roll down my back.

I clear my throat and step away from him "you will just have to wait and see" I wink at him walking out of my closet with my shoes. I hold onto my chest of draws lifting one foot at a time slipping on my six-inch black heels. I pick my purse, keys and phone giving myself one last look in the mirror. My cheeks are softly flushed, I did nude lips. Beautifully smoked out shadow with a hint of red and dark under eyes liner. I took my time doing my makeup and picking out my dress for tonight. I want to make a good impression on his friend.