CHAPTER -44-

HAPPY READING 🥰

Cindy Washington

Today we are heading home after five days in New York. I ball my eyes out returning Steph to his father after spending the past few days with him. I'm going to miss him so much more after spending all this time with him. It was never a dull moment spending time with Steph. We talked, played board games; with Zoriah and Steph teaming up against Allison and I. After six rounds of Chinese checkers and eight rounds of ludo Allison and I were defeated, crowning the winners. We also had to cook without them helping and taunting us all evening. He was also a little sad to leave.

DeMarco was more than ecstatic to have Steph in the evenings to go over his school work and just talk history, Steph was great company for him when the girls and I did a few things here and there alone. I just know he's going to be great at being a father to our pea. The way he pays attention to every word out of Steph mouth and encourages him.

My parents had such a good time also with a full house, my mom cried at the end. I know she misses me and I do them. Depending on how this year turns out and after talking with DeMarcus I will fly them over after our baby is born so they can spend some time with us and our pea as well. My mother would like that idea she loves babies and since I'm an only child she takes the time to spoil Steph and she will do the same to her new grandbaby.

"You ready baby" DeMarcus asks walking up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. I lean my head back onto his shoulder and close my eyes. "It feels good behind in your arms," I say soaking in his warmth.

"I can hold you like this forever love," DeMarcus say holding me tighter.

"That's all I want baby."

I turn around putting my hands around his neck. "I enjoy this little mini-vacation with you, Steph, my friends and my parents, it was wonderful."

"I aim to please" he smile down at me with his dashing megawatt smile that reaches his eyes, I know he's happy too.

"So now back to the real world, I will miss you when you leave on trips."

"Not this week baby I'm all yours."

"Really" I cheese giving him my brightest smile, he chuckles "you like that don't you."

"I love it, I get to snuggle up to you every night this new week."

"Not just the new week, I'm working on spending more time with you and our princess."

"How will that work"

"Before now my focus was work so I didn't mind the travelling but now my focus is you and our baby. I can rotate between departments head."

"I don't think you can make me any happier than this moment right here," I say as he begins to sway us side to side to an invisible tune.

"Just you wait and see baby it gets so much better."

"I like the sound of that sir."

"I want you to move in when we get back to Italy."

"You ready to deal with all my feminine products in your bathroom."

"I am ready, I've been ready and I want you to start planning our wedding."

I take that back he can make me happier, we continue to sway and I've never been this contented and fulfilled in my entire life.

"So you want me to walk down the aisle looking like a fatty."

"You could never, you're the sexiest pregnant woman I've ever seen."

"If you keep this up you will make me cry."