CHAPTER -10-

HAPPY READING🥰

Cindy Washington

"Take this off." Came a low hoarse dreamy sensual voice.

"What, how did you get here," I say a little shock that he's ready even though I'm eager and waiting for him.

"I'm here for you, now do as I say," he says with authority.

"Come closer don't back away from
me." I look into his brown dreamy eyes and the persona he carries so well is as calm as the morning river. While my heart drums in my ears and is ready to back flick through my spine.

Slowly I begin to remove the straps of my two pieces of sleepwear. I can smell the whiff of his cologne lingering in the room. I pull down my top and shorts all at once slowly. His eyes never left mine. His eyes take off two shades darker as I'm left in my red lace push up bra and thong.

"Take all of it off," are his only words to me, in the still of the night and with authority.

I keep eye contact with him as he stalks over to me slowly as I remove the last piece of clothing to cover me up. I throw my bra and underwear in the pile on the floor. I turn all the way around, giving him a complete show of my goodies.

"Keep those pretty eyes on me," he states firmly.

I watch as he undresses never breaking eye contact with me.

"Bed" the way he doesn't talk much and states what he wants with such authority turns me on and pool's of moisture soak my core. When I dare to look down, my eyes almost explode out of my head. He's packing at full force and I'm hoping to hold his load, all of it. This made me drip a little between my legs.

I lay back on my bed and watch as he licks his lips. He glides his hands from the nape of my neck down the valley of my breast slowly to my core. When he feels my wetness, "good girl," his voice is hoarse as he swallows me up with his dark eyes.

He strokes his fingers up and down my wetness adding pressure, setting my entire body on high alert. Sensations scatter around my body, running up my spine as heat radiates off his hand.

He traps me beneath him and the bed settling between my legs. His lips descend on mine and it is fire. I'm a blazing furnace waiting to be put out. I didn't want him to rush so I tried to be still but fails miserably. I am becoming increasingly agitated, nervous and heated with his little touches and stares. I needed this so long and I'm patiently waiting to be hosed down. This heat taking me over will burn me up. Our lips and tongues move in sync as a shield of heat surround us. He breaks the kiss and I moan out when his lips start to give attention to my breast, which sits perfectly on my chest. I instinctively wrap my arms around him pulling him closer to me. He trails wet open mouth smooches to my collar bone, chest then to the valley of my breast leading to my other breast needing the same attention. I moan out as his stubbles graze across my skin as he roughly smells my skin leading to my navel.

His masculine hands hold me in place and my hands instantly went into his hair. His tongue went into my navel and glides down to my heat. My body pulsates as his warm tongue stands to attention on my sensitive nub applying pressure.

An annoying tapping and shaking on my body makes me lunge awake and here I am alone in bed wet, sexually frustrated, needing my back to break and Zoriah sitting on my bed with a know it all smirk on her face.

"This is the second night in a row and you seriously need to get laid." She says looking at me, cover in sweat.

"Shut up, you wouldn't allow me to get none even in my damn dreams." I roll my eyes at her.

"Who was it and was it that good, is all I want to know?" She laughs at me.

"Trust me I'm locking my door from tonight." This is the second night well morning I'm having this dream and Zoriah wakes me before the good part.

"Tell me, you always disturbing my sleep with your nasty moans and you're not even going to tell me, who it was or if it's any good." She straight faces me shaking her head.

"Nope, I'm not telling you a damn thing because you can't even let me get any in my sleep."

"The way you were moaning already answer my question." She smirks at me.

I fluff my pillow and lay my head down. Mumbling to myself, she's too much like me for my liking. I hadn't had any romantic involvement in six years and he's tormenting my dreams and I don't even know if he's dating, married or if he's a hoe.

Zoriah smacks my bum before she runs out of my room after I give up talking to her about my wet dreams that I didn't even get to dream. All I had were the beginning of the wet parts and I wasn't liking it one bit. I check the time, I groan seeing it's 6:30 am. "I really need to get laid," I voice out to myself.

Why is he disturbing my sleep only to stop halfway and leave me horny and cranky all day? I suck my teeth and kick off my covering getting off my bed. I reach for my phone and send Steph a message because he's not usually up this time.

I walk into the bathroom did my business, brush my teeth and step into my shower. As the water cascade down my skin. It's like I can feel his every touch on my body. The way his hand grips me, holding me in place. This workday will be torture on me as I can't function properly and I'm cranky when I'm sexually deprived. I groan turning the showerhead to cold and letting it soak my body replacing every trace of his touch and every heat in my body.

When I was bone cold I walk out of the shower and walk into my walk-in closet. I blow dry my hair, dry my skin, dress in a teal pencil skirt and yellow button-down shirt I pick out the night before.

I pull my hair in a high ponytail making a bun. I lay my edges and didn't feel like much make-up today. I did my brows and light mascara to my lashes and just regular cherry lip gloss to my lips. I give myself one last look in my full-length mirror before walking back into my bedroom. I pick up my laptop bag placing my laptop in it and a few manuscripts I had to go over.

I walk down to the kitchen, Zoriah already had coffee brewing. I place four slices of bread in the toaster and scoop out an avocado for us. Just as she is walking down the stairway the toaster pops and I place our toast on two plates and smash the avocado on one slice placing the other bread to cover it, just the way I like it. I pour our coffee and sit at the island.

We quickly eat, lock up our home and went out to work. Since we are working in different directions Zoriah drives to work while I catch a taxi. I can drive but until I learn the streets and road names I'm not taking out a car.