CHAPTER -34-

HAPPY READING 🥰

Cindy Washington

Mine blowing emotions I've never felt in my life but heard and read about them once or twice in fairy tales and movies, DeMarcus has me feeling them and I swear they feel so nice. Feelings sweet, sweet feelings, I shiver in my seat. I feel so alive, every intimate moment with him is of another level. I think this is even better than a magical carpet ride and it is definitely a whole new world with indescribable feelings.

DeMarcus and I stayed up talking until the wee hours of the morning and he explained his business with Mrs Roger and I had to admit my jealous rant. He has opened me to emotions I can't even describe only feel. He leaves me calling no begging craving for more and I'm open upwards, sideways, over and under emotionally.

Sometimes, I think it too good to be true a man like him with a woman like me. All he does is reassures me about life, myself and the future. I know I deserve it but I keep doubting and overthinking myself and everything. He told me to feel let go and feel but my head needs a little more convincing because my heart is sold and I don't know how much I want to rely on it. Even though my heart always has the last say.

I sit in my office trying to will my mind to concentrate on the report I have in hand. I start reading and my mind gets away from me every time. I read the second paragraph about seven times still can't figure out what I read.

The new year is fastly approaching and work has slowed its pace to end the year. Christmas was much much more of a rush and had me busier than a buzzing bee but I enjoyed every moment of it. I honestly love every minute of working here. I've improved my knowledge and gain the experience I was dreaming of.

The phone rings and takes me out of my over-processing, reminiscing mind. I know it's my secretary line and I quickly pick it up. "Ma'am you have sir Prada on line two."

"Do I have a meeting with him?"

"Nothing is scheduled but this is his third call."

"Ok, Allison put him through."

I see the line blinking and I switch lines "good afternoon sir Prada, to what do I own the pleasure."

"Mademoiselle Washington The pleasure is all mine. You've been a busy woman, I was trying to reach you." His thick Italian accent reaches my ears and I smile I haven't seen him since his party.

"Sorry, sir the Christmas rush is responsible."

"Ah" he laughs "that is exactly the type of commitment I'm looking for."

"What do you mean sir."

"I was hoping for a sit-down, I have an offer for you."

"What kind of an offer."

"Can I take you to an early dinner and we can discuss it."

"Not a problem, when and where."

"How about Italian. There is this Italian restaurant on Coros Buenos Aires street." I know that restaurants DeMarcus took me there the night he returned from his Seattle trip. It's one of the busiest streets here in Milan.

"I'm familiar with it sir."

"Good, I will meet you there in an hour. Just give them my name."

"Ok, Sir." I hand up, I forget since the night of his party he wanted to talk to me about an offer. I never get back to him because I'm comfortable here at kindle but it wouldn't hurt to listen to his offer since it might be here in Milan. I can choose if he offers me a much better position than the one I'm currently holding. I don't want to give up my column here but if his offer is one I can't resist then I can weigh my options. I just have to wait to see how things progress.