CHAPTER -49-

HAPPY READING 🥰

AUTHOR NOTE_ Hey my lovelies, I couldn't say how sorry I am for the wait. A lot has been happening and first of all, I would like to thank you for your absolute patience with me and this story. You guys know I couldn't leave this story undone because of how dear it is to me. For all the private messages checking on me personally and calls from my friends you guys are the real MVP for the love ❤ I receive. Thank you for coming this far and I do appreciate the support. ❤ Below are images of Cindy and DeMarcus. Ashley Gahram and her husband are the ideal images I have in mind of Cindy and DeMarcus. (I do not own the rights to these pictures they are from Google)

Cindy Washington

Not a lot of people are practical in their thinking. Just because I choose to be practical and put my emotions in check to handle how I think concerning my life doesn't mean I do not love the way everyone does. It does not mean I do not associate the way everyone does in their day to day life. I just choose not to let love control how I handle any situation or how I direct my life anymore. Love has nothing to do with me making basic life decisions for myself and my family. Too many times women would drop their ambitions following a man only for him to turn around to say, if wasn't for me you couldn't do this, this and this. I would hate myself if it happened to me. Don't get me wrong I am not bashing men but often they want to eat bread with women they haven't struggled with. As a woman owning your own is priceless at the end of the day no one can take it away from you.

I would much rather be this way than have it thrown into my face that I did not try, didn't do anything, didn't push to accomplish my purpose, didn't have my own money, didn't contribute to my family because I couldn't provide. There is a new sense of purpose in my step and as I step off my sense of determination has increased. The more I fight for it, the more I have achieved in getting to this place. At one point I didn't know my own strength and the realisation is when a woman leaves she does it for herself. And in fighting for my purpose in this lifetime I not only found myself, but I also found strengths in places I never knew I had, I found courage and resilience. In the midst of it all, I am happy and I didn't lose sight of my dreams, pushing to accomplish them and finding the man I love, who not only accept my ambitious nature, he builds it all in the same process. How lucky am I or was it...

It has been two weeks since leaving the hospital. DeMarcus was adamant I wasn't going into work or doing so on my laptop for as long as he said so.

I mentally roll my eyes. I feel fine, my blood pressure has returned to normal and my doctor has cleared me for work gradually after two weeks of rest.

DeMarcus has been at my side at every turn I make and wouldn't you know he had a planner right alongside us planning our wedding. He is adamant that our wedding is before the year-end and I did not argue.

'Yah! Yah! I am getting married.' my subconscious did a little happy dance.

DeMarcus gave me time to think about what I want and what I want to put in place. Now that I know I am the owner of Kindle there is a lot I want to reevaluate and a new system I would love to put in place but he isn't having it as he is taking every word of Dr Andries's advice deep down in his heart that I'm to stay in bed and rest.

And to make sure that I do just that we are currently on a huge luxury yacht owned by my fiance without my laptop. I smile remembering the way he shut me up with all his manly dominance.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Shape Unsheltered    जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें