CH.12: Roses

I reach the HQ before long and my fist connects with one of the Titans jaws. It goes flying away from the wall, knocking another one over with it. I turn to see what the titans were so obsessed about and there's a hole in the wall, revealing everyone inside.

A few cadets caught my eye, and I recognised them almost immediately. Jean, Connie, Mikasa and Armin stood there staring at me in awe.

I hear another pair of thumps behind me. I turn my head to see another Titan punch another in the face, launching it over a row of houses.

I had a feeling this Titan was an ally, so I never attacked it. I moved onto a nine metre Titan that was climbing up one the towers and grabbed its ankle, and dragged it off of the tower. I flung it to the ground and used one of my claws to rip through its nape. It went limp instantly.

I stood up and noticed the other Titan was surrounded by many other titans. I sprint over to the Titan and rip the others off it and stomp on their napes, ensuring that they are killed instantly.

Suddenly a Titan comes out of nowhere and jumps on my back, pulling my down to the ground with a strong force. I let out a deafening roar as I'm surrounded by other titans, eating off my limbs, one by one.

The other Titan that I was helping is also surrounded and can't escape. It also falls to the ground, making it shake beneath me.

I feel no other emotion other than anger. I give one last roar, that was sure to hurt people's ears and make them bleed. My hand began to glow a yellow colour then a sword-shaped rose came spouting out of it.

I was confused on how this happened but I ripped my arm free from a titans jaw and set my other hand on the handle. I swing both my arms from right, to left. In one strike I got all the titans that swarmed me dead within seconds.

I got to my feet and stomped over to the Ally Titan, cutting all of the titans that were attached to him off and killing them soon after.
I was out of breath and it felt as if my legs were going to give out beneath me.

As if on queue my legs give out and my vision begins to get hazy. Then it goes black.

3rd POV:

Jean looks down at the Titan that just fell onto its face and sighed. "We could've had it on our side, but that other Titan seems to have ran out of energy as well." He mutters.

Something about that Titan had something very familiar about it to Jean, but he couldn't put a pin on it. 

"Come on. Lets get outa here." Jean sighs, walking down the roof as the others stare at the titans with confused looks on their faces.

"No, Jean... wait till we see what happens to them." Armin says, his eyes fixed on the fallen titans. Suddenly steam starts spouting from both of the titans napes.

Everyone peers over the roof to see what it is. The steam appears revealing two 'dead' people, both unconscious with marks around their eyes.

Eren and Ezlyn, are alive?

"E-Ezlyn, Eren!" Mikasa yells, launching herself down to Erens unconscious body.

Marco follows and lands down next to Ezlyn. He quickly pulls her out of the nape and checks for a heartbeat. His eyes begin to water as he hears her heart thumping inside her chest.