CH.20: The Female Titan

"Empty the reserves!" Erwin yells as the third round of traps go off around us. The smell of gunpowder and dust lingering about the air around us.

"Levi, Ezlyn. I want you both to get ready to attack the nape when I signal okay." Erwin orders us. I nod and draw my swords. "Miche, you too get ready!" He then shouts over to Miche who's standing on the other side of the Female Titan.

I lean forward, setting my hands on the bark, ready to dive forward at the signal. I notice Levi does the same.
"Ready!"

"Attack!"

I dive forward before the other two and use the spinning technique to try cut through her hands. But a blue, crystal-like sheild forms over her hands and my blades shatter. The same happened to Levi and Miche.

"Get ready for a round two, you three!"

We all go high up in the sky and I use my falling momentum to try slash through her hands but no avail. I stop and hook onto the tree I came from then land next to Commander Erwin.

"Sir, can I try making blades out of my powers. Her crystalizing technique reminds me of the thorn net I made." I ask him. He hums in response.

"Yes, give it a shot. If it doesn't work I'd like you to use your Titan again." Erwin tells me. I thank him and go straight to making a replica of the blades.

Yellow sparks, once again, emit from my palms but this time it hurts alot. The sharp edges of the blades scrape against the edge of the opening. I wince a bit as the end of the blades falls out of my hand and onto the branch I'm standing on.

I pick them both up and replace the original blades with the rose ones.

"Ready yourselves for a round three!"

I lean forward like before and shoot forward ready to cut at the Titans hands once again. I slash my blade across the Female Titans hand and I heard a crack. I swoop up above the Titan to check the damage I've caused.

My lips curl ino a triumpiant grin as there is a large cut that went through one of the hands, and a small scratch on the bottom hand. I look at my blades but there both broken. I knew I don't have the energy to remake them so I'll have to go with Commander Erwins plan.

I land gently on the branch next to the Commander once again. He seems to be grinning widely. He turns to look at me, suddenly serious.

"Ezlyn, I've figured if your makeshift blades do this much in human form, it'd be more effective in Titan form. So, I'd like you to transform please." He orders me. I salute and run into the forest so I can transform without troubling anything.

I jump out off the tree and quickly run my dagger back across my hand and then theres a flash of yellow light. I land on the ground softly and open my eyes. I'm back to the height I was a while ago -nineteen meters tall-.

I close my eyes again and imagine a sword. I feel my hand heat up then there was a burst of light. I open my eyes to find a long white rose sword in my hand. I chuckled a bit then turned around to face the Female Titan. I rest the sword on my shoulder as I approach it.

"This is your last chance, miss. If you decide not to come out I'll amputate your arms so we can get you out." I laugh, steadying the sword out in front of me.

"Wait, Ezlyn. Give Levi a try at persuading her, he's good at mental torture." Hanji lands on my shoulder. I nod and go back to resting the sword on my shoulder. I was already towering over the Female Titan so I could see almost everything that went on.

My hearing was exceptional and I could hear Levi talking to the Commander. He finally leaves the Commander and lands on top of the blonde Titans head.