CH.37: Body Double Mission

We arrived at Trost in the early hours of the morning and we had devised an amazing plan that was fifty percent fail-safe. A body double mission.

I sadly didn't have a body double but Eren and Historia did. But they were on a cart heading towards Commander Pixis for protection, I was to stay with the body doubles. The one who looked like Eren the most was of course Jean and for Historia it was Armin.

After a long time we managed to get them both looking like the people they were disguising as. Armin looked exactly like Historia just a bit more masculine. Jean looked alot like Eren just his long face was hindering that effect. I was my own body double sadly.

We walked through an alleyway and out into the streets.
"Don't walk too close together. We'll stand out. Eren, Historia and Ezlyn, try to walk normally." Levi says to Jean, Armin and I.

"Why is the royal family's flag hanging everywhere?" Connie asks, pointing out the coloured flags that were hanging everywhere. The colours green, red, yellow and blue represent the Royal family and which were the colours of the flags.

"Oh! Today must be the anniversary of the monarchy's establishment. They give out special rations for it every year." Sasha explains to him.

"Huh." Connie says in a flat tone.

"We'll begin distributing rations shortly! King Fritz has heard of Trost District's hardship and will donate the royal family's reserves! There's enough for everyone, so form an orderly line!" One of the MP's shout from a stage.

The crowd were shouting out words of joy.

"Thank goodness!"

"Long live King Fritz!"

"Now that's generosity befitting a king!" Sasha exclaims.

"It just means he has that much to spare. People are too easily swayed by food." Levi scoffs. We go back to moving down the street. I walked along side Jean and Armin.

"Hey, do you think this will work?" I ask in a whisper. Armin hums.

"I don't know. Since your disguised as yourself they might actually take you if we manage to escape, tha's why this is quite risky. But since your so strong unlike Eren and Historia, you could probably escape quite swiftly using your physical strength." Armin sighs lifting up his wrist. He pulls down his sleeve revealing a monster of a bruise. It was purple with spots of red around it. I caused that...

"This is what you can do with a light squeeze to someones wrist. It seems that your physical ability's have enhanced since you found out about your powers. Because I remember when we sparred once in the Training Corps, you were the strongest, but not this strong. There must be something like a serious secret yor keeping or something else you've not told us about."

I gulp. He laughs. "I'm joking, don't worry." He says. I cool down and laugh it off. There was a few things I never told anyone about my father that no one else knew about apart from Calistro.

Levi suddenly stopped and turned round quickly. "Watch out! Behind us!" The sound off hooves filled the air behind us. It went faster than anything. I was scooped up off the ground and pinned down in a cart.

"Don't move darling, or you'll regret it." A voice slurred in my ear. I resisted kicking him off the cart because I had to follow the plan.

I had my wrists and ankles tied together and a gag put in my mouth. A man sat on the bench next to me.

"Mhm, this is great. Two pretty ladies on the same cart as me, bound by their wrists and ankles and helpless." He says in a perverted way. I cringe and bury my face into my arms, playing along with the 'helpless' scheme.