CH.60: Outside the Walls

(WARNING!!! This chapter contains major end of S3 spoilers!!! If you've not watched or read that far I don't recommend reading any of the chapters after this one!!)

We slowly sneak out the gate, behind the guards. We run ahead into the land outside the internment zone, following the road.

I giggle and spin around, basking myself in fresh air. "Ah, it's so nice to be out here." I smile. I turn to Grisha and Faye. "What do you think?"

Grisha and Faye look at me with a sheepish look. "Y-Yea, it's nice out here. Thank's for taking us out here, Arielle." Faye smiles nervously.

"No problemo!" I beam, spinning round on my heel and leading the way. I glance over my shoulder to look at Grisha. "So, you wanted to see the Blimp?" I ask.

His eyes widen and pink dusts his cheeks. "U-Uh- Yeah, I do. I though Faye might've wanted to see it too."

I take in a big breath of pure air. "That's alright." I peer at them out of the corner of my eye again. They're nervous. But, they don't need to be. "What's up, Grisha, Faye?"

Grisha lowers his face and his eyes dart around. "N-Nothing." He says a bit too quickly. I sigh and turn to face them, walking backwards.

"Look. If it's because you're worried about the Marleyans hurting you, they can't. Not with me around. I'm part of the Tyber family, people superior to them. And if they do hurt us, I can report them to Uncle Xavi. Okay?" I raise an eyebrow to them.

Grisha sighs and smiles softly. "Okay. What would we do without you, Ari?"

I scoff and roll my eyes. "You wouldn't be able to do anything, stupid." I turn back round, still looking at them. "Anyways, relax for now. Nothing's gonna happen. I promise." I pet my red armband that was on my left arm, just above my elbow.

Something hard collides with my right side. "Move it, vermin." A man says as I fall to the ground.

"What, more devil-bloods?" Another scoffs.

"Damn Eldians crawling around as they please." The man that knocked me over walks away with the other one.

I sit up and rub my side. "That's gonna leave a bruise." I hiss, standing up.

"Grisha." Faye stammers.

"It's all right. Aren't we used to it?" He reply's, walking over to me. "What happened to, 'Relax for now. Nothing's gonna happen. I promise.', Arielle?" Grisha smirks, flicking my forehead.

I scowl at him and storm off. "C'mon if you wanna see the Blimp." I say angrily although I wasn't even close to it. I'm just annoyed at his smugness.

We walk down the road, towards the airdock. I had asked Grisha the day prior if he wanted to come see a Blimp that my Uncle Xavi owns but it's outside the internment zone. I also wanted Grisha to get a taste of outside air that is fresh and pure, no smells of gas or diesel.

I had grown up in luxury as I'm part of the Tyber family that's called the Harper's. The Harper's and Tyber's joined hands when my mother and father got married and had me ten years ago, but also because the had a hold of the most powerful Titans, the War Hammer Titan and the Bloom Titan.

But, during The Great Titan war the Harper's lost the Bloom Titan and it's nowhere to be see. But the Tyber's managed to keep hold of the War Hammer and still have for decades.

I reach the bottom of the stairs that lead up to the bank and I turn round to look at Grisha and Faye. "Just over this bank is the airdock!" I smile. Grisha and his little sisters eyes light up in joy.