CH.31: Bloom

(3rd POV)- 15 minutes later.
The Scouts had arrived at the giant forest when a bright light shone through the trees, much similar to when someone shifts into a Titan. They went into the forest and saw Ymirs Titan. She looked at everyones faces as if she was looking for someone. Krista came, glad to see Ymir. Ymir noticed and launched towards the frail girl, with her mouth wide open. She trapped Krista inside her mouth and started running towards the edge of the forest members of the 104th following close behind on their 3DMG. They saw the Armoured Titan at the edge and Ymir jumped onto his back. The two Titans started running away towards Wall Maria with Eren, Ezlyn and Krista... No. Historia as hostages.

Commander Erwin had ordered the MP's to follow him as there were many Titans around, he had a plan in mind. A good one at that. The rest of the scouts chased the Armoured Titan on horse back with a few Garrison members including Captain Hannes. They got close enough to fight the traitors. Mikasa chased after Bertholdt making him hide beneath Reiners hand. Soon after members of the 104th were trying to convince Bertholdt to give Eren and Ezlyn back. He disagreed. Suddenly, Ezlyns eyes began to glow a yellow colour and light began emitting from both of her hands, she lets out an ear-piercing scream as massive swords cut through Reiners hands. She's freed from her trap and Connie catches her but Eren doesn't get enough time to escape.

(Ezlyn POV)- Present.

"Shit!" A voice yells. "The hell is Commander Erwin thinking." I pry open my eyes and see Connie flying with me on his ODM gear. We land on a horse.

"Connie?" I say, my voice all croaky. He looks down at me his eyes wide as saucers.

"Crap... Hey Ezlyn, just hang on please." He smiles weakly. I sit up properly and wrap my hands round his waist. I notice the palms of my hands were bleeding alot.

"Connie, what's happening right now. I last remember trying to fight hand-to-hand with Reiner but he knocked me out. Where is Eren?" I ask, as we retreat away from the Armoured.

"You managed to escape from them somehow with your powers. You made massive swords out of roses, that's how your hands are so damaged. We are currently on a mission to save you, Eren and Historia." Connie explains.

I notice the flow of soldier's are running past us towards the Armoured Titan. "Wait, why are we going this way?" I inquire.

"I need to hand you to the Protection Squad, a.k.a Armin, Sasha, Jean and a few MP's." He informs me.

We stop with the others as I reach the Protection Squad because the Armoured Titan started roaring. Zip and ODM gear was handed to me by an MP and I quickly equiped it then jumped on Zip. "What's going on? Is ths hell?" I hear Jean say.

"No... but it will be!" Commander Erwin yells, running ahead of everyone. "All soldiers, charge! The fate of humanity will be determined in this very moment! There is no future where humanity can inhabi these lands without Eren and Ezlyn! We've recovered Ezlyn, we now need to get Eren and immediately retreat! Give you hearts!" His pure white horse rears and he kicks it on.

We all follow him including me because I'm not going to sit back and watch as people die for Eren and I. The Armoured Titan moves it's hands away from it's neck and revealing Bertholdt and Eren.

"It worked!" I hear a soldier shout. "His hands are gone!"

"Now's our chance!" Mikasa shouts from beside me.

"Hey, Mikasa?! Can't you see all those Titans?! How do you plan on getting through that mess? You'd have to slip through a horde of 'em." Jean shouts at her.

Commander Erwin draws a sword and fires his arm out to the side. "Advance!" It went in slow-mo... A Titan comes out from a blind-spot and bites off his arm.