CH.16: Trial to Determine Life or Death

It's been days since Commander Erwin and Captain Levi came to see us and Eren and I have been chained up most of the time. The only times we were released from the heavy chains was when we needed to be transported to the bathroom which was a pain.

I sat up and looked over at Eren. "I can't wait to see Marco and Jean once we're let out." I say. He looks over at me and laughs.

"What, you want to see your boyfriends?" He asks teasingly. I make a loud gagging sound.

"Ew, no, they're my bestfriends. I'm not looking for any close relationships, and I never will. Anyways, have you noticed how head-over-heels Mikasa is for you, you should consider her feelings for once. She always looks out for you but you wipe it off your shoulders as if it's dust." I smirk at him.

"Yuck, I only see her as a sister. Let's just drop this subject all together." Eren whines, huffing and turning to face one of the guards. "Excuse me, I need to take a leak."

"You just went." The guard lie's.

"Can I have some water?" I ask, shifting in my seat.

"Hey!" My head snaps round to the voice. "Get ahold of your situations, Damn monsters." The other guard retorts.

I sigh and fall back onto my covers and looked over to the bunch of flowers I made every time the guards change shifts. Because then I have an okay idea of what time it is, it's nightshift if one of the guards are continuously yawning or saying things like, 'I'd rather be asleep right now than look after these monsters the whole night.'. I also know how to use my powers in human form, I just imagine a flower in my hand and it works.

There's a lovely lady guard that comes in at night and I make her flower crowns and necklaces for her daughter she told me about. Her daughters name was Lily so I mainly made lillie's and daisy's.

I heard the door at the end of the corridor open and close because it's a squeaky door. I heard two seperate footsteps then a familiar face was up at the bars. Eren gets a fright and shuffles to the headboard on his bed.

"So, you're Eren, Huh? And how are you Ezlyn? You both okay? Feeling well? Sorry to keep you waiting. You're both free to come out of there now." Hange says, rattling the keys into the keyhole. Miche stood behind her, glaring at me. I glared back at him. "That's assuming you both wear these though." Hange takes out two pairs of handcuff's.

*
We walk up a staircase, me and Eren handcuffed and being escorted by Miche and Hange and the two guards.

"I'm Hange Zoe, a Squad Leader in the Survey Corps. He's Miche Zacharias. THe same goes for him.." Hange explains to Eren in a sunlit corridor as Miche sniffs him.

"Um..."

"Oh... He has a habit of smelling people he's met for the first time... and smirking afterward." Hange informs Eren as I was sniffed when I first encoutered him.

We walk along the now familiar corridor in silence. "Hey, Isn't this th-"

"Oh man, sorry for wasting all our time. We're here already. Well, no worries. In fact, going in clueless is better." Hange interrupts me, stopping outside at large door. One of the guards grab me and the other gets Eren.

"Wait!" Eren yells and we suddenly stop.

"It's selfish of us, but we... can only put our faith in you two. Good luck." Hange slams the door shut behind us and I whip my head round to see the room. The Military Court.

"Get a move on!" One of the guards ram a gun into my back pushing me forward. We walk along the small passage way that runs through the middle to the front of the familiar room.