CH.47: Queen Historia

I let out an exhausted yawn as I get out of my bed. I walk over to the dresser and open it to get my formal clothes.

Today is an important day because today is the day Historia becomes Queen, Queen of the Walls.

I slip both of my necklaces round my neck, both equally special. I button up my long-sleeved shirt and tuck the necklaces under the collar, safe and sound from any harm.

I walk over to the door and grab my green military coat. Dark green with the Wings of Freedom embroidered on my right shoulder and my back.

I open the door and walk out into the corridor. I close my eyes and sit my hands in my pockets.

I must've got up early because there wasn't much people in the corridors. I hear footsteps running down the corridor behind me.

"Ezl- I mean Captain." I turn round as I recognise the voice. "Commander Erwin wants you in his office." Jean says, rubbing the back of his neck uncomfortably. I smirk and punch his arm playfully,

"You don't need to call me that, idiot. Neither do the others." I laugh softly. He relax's and let's out a breath he seemed to be holding in.

"Thank god." He sighs.

"Oh my walls, I can't wait to meet my squad. I bet that's what Erwin wants me for." I walk past Jean at a fast pace before turning back round. "I'll see you at the coronation!"

He turns round to face me. "Yep! Good luck with meeting your squad!" He shouts back. I give him a big grin then turn back round in the direction of Erwin's office.

I walk along the corridor to find his massive oak doors. I knock on it lightly. "State your name and business!" Erwins voice bellows.

"Ezlyn Harper, you requested me."

"Come in." I open the door to see Levi, Hanji and Erwin standing in front of five recruits. I walk over to them and stand by Hanji's side.

"So, Ezlyn, this is your new squad and recruits this is your Captain." Erwin says, gesturing to me and the recruits. They all salute out of respect. "Can you all state your names starting from the one closest to the door."

"Yes, sir!" A tall girl with close-to-white hair holds her salute, her light-blue eyes burning with confidence "Zarah Muir, ranked 9th in the top ten! I excell in ODM gear and agility." She seems to be courageous and confident. I might take a liking to her.

"Aksel Eierkuchen, ranked 65th overall! I strive in intelligence and combat." A solemn boy with glasses salutes, his hair brown like oak wood and his eyes an even deeper brown.

"Elias Anderson, ranked 5th in the top ten! I do well in agility and combat!" A boy with black hair and freckles says with a straight face. His steel eyes void of any emotion, meaning he's had trouble in the past. I feel sympathetic for him as I've experienced that aswell.

"Cosette Smith, ranked 2nd in the top ten! I favour ODM gear and intelligence over the others!" A girl with dark brown hair, sky-blue eyes and freckles dotted all over her face, grins cockily. She seems cheeky but the upcoming mission will sort that out.

"Ebony Muir, ranked top of the class! I excell in everything and yes, I'm the older sister of Zarah." A short, timid-looking girl with blonde hair and green eyes says not letting any emotion slip from her.

"Nice to meet you all. I'm Ezlyn Harper and I also ranked top of the class." I glance over at Ebony that was as tall as my shoulder. "I only graduated a few months ago but here I am." Most of their jaws drop apart from Ebony and Elias.

"E-Excuse me?" Aksel stutters. "Pardon my saying so ma'am but how did you manage to climb the ranks so fast?" I laugh a bit.

"Well I don't know. But I forgot to mention one thing I hope you accept." They nod as if ready for the news. "I am one of the Titans that helped plug up Trost's gate, I recently found out it's name aswell. It's called the Bloom Titan, hence it's name it can produce any plant that comes to my mind." All of their jaws fall open this time. But Cosette regains her posture.