🐾 INTIMIDATE

CHAPTER 4

Clutching my black bag, I head out of class and out of school. I get about a block away until that parasite somehow finds me again.

"Need a ride, kitten?"

I glance to my left, fully knowing who it is already by his smooth, cocky voice.

"No." I simply reply and keep walking towards my destination in town. The red mustang slows next to me and Jungkook pops his head further out the window, smirking at me.

"And don't call me kitten unless you want me to bite." I glare at his amused expression.

"Two can play at that game, little do you know." He chuckles to himself as I roll my eyes and ignore him.

"You sure you don't need a ride? If not in my car, I can give you something else to ride on."

My eyebrows raise in an instant and I scowl, making eye contact as he shrugs.

"Your pick, babe." He turns his attention back to the road that he's inevitably going to end up blocking with how slow he's going.

"The only thing I'll ride is a full ride to college, unlike you." I tease, him swallowing since I clearly hit a nerve.

Of course I already heard that you've failed another class-

He drives off annoyed, not having a good enough comeback to go against my insult which makes me laugh to myself.

Continuing to walk, I finally make it to my desired coffee shop that I go to for when I need to reward myself. The familiar jingle from the door chimes through the small cafe as I enter, walking to the counter with a big smile aimed towards one of my favorite people.

"Another A+!" Lia grins from behind the counter as I nod happily, her already being aware and used to my tradition of getting the same drink and sweets after I earn an A+ on a test or exam.

"It was a big achievement so I'll even ask for extra whipped cream this time!" I wink and she heads back to start making my usual order which consists of a caramel latte with whipped cream as well as multiple different slices of cake they serve.

My food is all placed in small plastic containers and she hands me my drink as I pull out my cash to pay. I hand snakes past me and I slowly look up to see a credit card being handed out to Lia.

"It's on me." Jungkook smirks, surprising me in the process as to why he's here at the same time as me.

"What? Why? And what are you doing h-" He hushes my confused thoughts and his smirk falters into more of a guilty smile.

"Think of this as an apology for what happened earlier in school." Is all he says while he looks down, proceeding to grab his card back from the cashier and walking to his own table he was already at.

"Wow, Y/n... he's hot as hell! Do you think he wants your number?" Lia whisper yells to me.

"Definitely not. Me and him aren't exactly... friends." I glance with a brow raised to his table that's now starting to fill with some of his friends.