🐾 SCENTING

this edit has a GRIP on me i'm- 😩
(not my own edit i found it on pinterest so credit to whoever made it!!!)

i'm very curious, what breed of hybrid do you think yoongi will be? i have a feeling no one will guess it correctly but he'll be making his entrance very soon ;)
______________________________

CHAPTER 36

"Yeah, why? You can if you want to." I raise a brow, not understanding why it's such a big deal to him.

The doorknob's lock clicks as he pushes it in and I look back at him with a confused expression.

"Oh, I will." He says as a matter of fact, backing me up until my calves hit the bed and my knees bend on impact making me fall onto the mattress, "I'm going to scent you, everywhere." He braces himself by placing both arms on either side of me as he leans in.

I feel myself starting to throb just from his words and my heart is racing. It feels different now that we know that we're actually mates. It feels more exciting and more intimate because I don't have to wonder if he's doing this strictly for his heat, it's clear right in this moment that he wants to claim me as his.

My body is hot all over as I watch his every move, my eyes trailing from his black ripped jeans that he must've changed into at some point, up to his happy trail that's slowly being exposed as he carefully and slowly lifts his black t-shirt up and off of him. He licks his bottom lip as he watches my eyes stare over every inch of his toned abdomen up to the red ink on his chest and to the black nipple ring bars that make me want to squeeze my thighs together.

Too bad Jungkook is between them.

I crawl back a bit as his knees sink the mattress down in the space between my thighs, his well defined muscles bulging in his shoulders and arms as he leans in even more until I all of a sudden feel the shyness take a hold of me. I redirect my gaze downward but the bulge in his jeans makes me bite my lip.

"Little kitty is shy? That's cute." He chuckles, his hot breath fanning my neck and I instinctively start to back up more, something taking over me to make me feel like I really am this panther's prey because I have never felt so absolutely
intimidated - and wet - in my entire life.

I gasp as my shoulders are pushes back and downward, my back falling flat onto the center of the mattress and my new black silk sheets softly cool my heated skin down.

His eyes change to those of his animal form, a smirk showcasing his sharp canines and his dark ears stand tall and unmoving. I glance down to see his hands gripping the sheets as he slowly moves in closer, his tail swaying and often whipping the bed hard as he becomes more excited to overpower my smaller form.

I gulp nervously, the adrenaline rushing through me (and my clit) as his breathing becomes heavier. I can only gasp and watch the ceiling with widened eyes as his lips graze over my neck, his tongue licking up to my jawline as he inhales my scent. His right hand leisurely runs up the black silk next to my shoulder before he daintily runs his cold fingers down my jaw and neck.

He suddenly leans in to where his body is pressed against mine gently, my own tensing under his large form that encages me.

"You... do know... that I can hear just how fast your heart is beating, right?" His veiny large hand comes into view as he runs the back of his hand down my cheek sweetly and he cocks his head, now staring into my eyes with excitement, "You poor thing, I don't even have to touch you to know that your pulse is racing just from my presence." His thumb runs down my bottom lip softly.