🐾 BEEP

GUYS! if i do 2 chapters a day from tonight till the 2nd (day before i move into my dorm) then the book can finish with 60 chapters! that would be perfect and means within one week i can start updating midnight raid again
***if you didn't see, my other books are currently on hold so i can focus on one at a time
this is my ideal and hopefully i can fit everything into 12 more chapters :)
also this book feels like it's become a fever dream
________________________________

CHAPTER 48

"We are standing seven feet deep in flaming shit right now." My body goes limp, my soul pounding at my chest to try and break free and grant me the sweet release of death as I sit in the passenger seat while Yoongi throws a bitching fit about his "blue balls" in the back seat and Jungkook drives while rubbing his still hard dick with his left hand, "Am I the only one this embarrassed?" I mutter to myself.

"I need to cum." Both men groan in unison, not caring whatsoever about the embarrassing shit that just happened to us.

Just ten minutes ago, I had immediately screamed high pitch as we heard our friend on the other line while Yoongi cursed because he's now getting cock blocked and Jungkook almost came on the spot at the idea of someone listening to us during foreplay. After shoving Jungkook up and off of me like the linebacker that Mommy is, I had hung up and shoved Jungkook and Yoongi into Jungkook's room for them to get changed.

All of us stripped immediately in a rush, meaning that I had to yank Jungkook off of me before he went into a humping spree out of horny agony and pull Yoongi up from Jungkook's bed to keep him from pouting grumpily and wasting time, all while tossing clothes their way.

I try to fix my hair, yanking out a brush from my bag since I had no time to do more than a bit of my usual morning routine and fixing my rats nest isn't the most important when my slightly greasy ass face and unbrushed teeth are more worth fixing.

Fixing my appearance more in the small car mirror, I glance over and chuckle at Jungkook's annoyed expression.

"Relax, please. No way are you busting in my car." I swat his hand away from his boner that is thankfully not too obvious under his baggier black dress pants and black blazer.

"Right, it should be in your mouth." Jungkook retaliates with a smirk and grips my upper thigh while his left hand takes over steering the wheel.

My eyes widen momentarily but the sight of a pouting Yoongi with his arms crossed in the reflection of the middle rear view mirror makes me bust out a giggle. I turn around to him, the dark grey blazer and pant set slightly too big for him, making him look adorable as FUCK.

"Cute." I grin at him and wink playfully, his eyebrows raising momentarily before he glances away while his pale cheeks turn pink.

"Whatever." He mumbles out, causing me to laugh.

Turning around to button and fix up my own suit before we arrive, I stare down at the dark red suit that's also a bit oversized on me. Both Yoongi and I have Jungkook's wardrobe to thank for our last minute outfits, my panicked state earlier just pulling out whatever professional outfits I could find.

Pulling up to the parking lot and forcibly fixing Yoongi's messy hair as he tries swatting me away, we eventually stumble out and hike our asses up to the door while being twenty minutes late. Yoongi doesn't actually work here suddenly, I just wasn't going to leave him at home.

We all slow down as we reach the door and start glancing to one another.

"You first, Y/n." Jungkook smiles and steps aside.