🐾 DARKNESS

i know it's been a while since i updated last, i moved in and started college so i can only update on weekends and possibly once in the week when i'm not busy
i love you guys so much though, thank you for everything!
____________________________

CHAPTER 50

"You fucking shit stained plunger, Park Jimin!" Yoongi hollers over at a nervous Jimin, one bead of sweat rolling down his forehead.

"I literally didn't do that so don't blame me, you Bingo chip!" Jimin retaliates with the most non threatening nickname.

Yongo Bongo stares him down for a moment before looking directly ahead, "Right, it was the fucking author's fault." He sneers with his arms crossed, casually throwing up a middle finger at the author, "And stop calling me that dumb Yongy Bingo nickname shit."

"Literally what is he saying... " I stare at Yoongi who's talking to the air.

"I don't know but let's focus on the fact that it's almost pitch black in here, the weather is only getting worse, and the food in the fridge is now going to go bad." Namjoon's ears flatten slowly to his head as he speaks, his beloved lunch in the fridge awaiting its impending doom.

"Come on guys, let's at least make this fun! We got to close the business for a while and take a break from work... well, most likely it'll be for the rest of the night... but, we can still make our time here enjoyable while waiting for the storm to pass." Jin speaks up over Namjoon's pouting, his hand coming up to rub Joon's shoulder and ear.

I nod, a smile coming to my face, "Right, we can still hang out and all! It'll just get hot at some point in here and very, very dark." I shrug it off as if that scenario won't spark a horny scene in the pitch black as Jungkook, Yoongi, and I strip to cool off or something.

" I shrug it off as if that scenario won't spark a horny scene in the pitch black as Jungkook, Yoongi, and I strip to cool off or something

"Why are you smirking?" Yoongi glares at the author once again and she just throws up a middle finger.

"Let's eat our lunches we packed so we at least aren't hungry, then we can just do whatever or play a game." Hoseok beams with positivity and Taehyung shakes his head happily in approval.

"Yeah... play a game... " Taehyung licks his lips while looking down at Jimin, the shorter backing away a bit as his cheeks flush pink.

"A game sounds fun, hm, Jiminie?" Hoseok grins, joining Taehyung in towering over Jimin's hot and bothered figure.

Jungkook and I glance over at the three men with a raised brow.

🤨

"Now- now what is going on here?" Jin's flustered voice echos over to us all and he stands with his hands on his hips, staring the horny three down.

"Seokjin," Namjoon puts a hand full of dominance on his shoulder, "they're just going to play a fun game. Just like the one we'll be playing later at home." His calm smile doesn't reach his lust filled eyes.

"Bro?" Jungkook blinks at the scene unfolding in front of us between the two very good bros, just two very good friends who totally don't fu-

"Smells like horny." Yoongi hisses and raises a brow at Namjoon and Jin who are staring a little too lovingly into each other's eyes, "Anyways, I'm getting my food." He stands and walks past the others who are lost in their own worlds, eye fucking each other.

"Wait for me!" Jungkook runs after him with his ears propped up in excitement, an idea popping into his mind and I chuckle as he almost trips over the blanket on the ground.

I stand and decide to get my food too since I am pretty hungry now. I peak at the others, Tae and Hobi backing Jimin into a corner with their own plans in mind while Joon runs a strand of Jin's hair behind his ear, my brother visibly nervous.

👩🏻‍🦯

I turn back to face where I'm walking, ignoring what is happening between all of them and focus on getting my food. Opening the door that leads to the back lunch room, I squint to try and make out the forms of Jungkook and Yoongi who I assumed would be sitting back here, eating.

"Guys?" I allow my eyes to adjust, no window back here allowing what little light there is outside in.

Taking a few more steps in, my eyes begin to make out the forms of the table, counter, and fridge. Looking around a bit, I shrug it off and walk to the fridge and pull the door open, snatching my sandwich out that I had somehow made before running out of the door earlier. I begin taking it out of the small plastic baggy I had stored it in, leaning in to take a bite while walking back to the door to go back out to the front but a low chuckle stops me in my tracks.

My eyes dart around the seemingly empty room, nothing notable coming into sight as a shiver runs down my spine.

"Kitty, where do you think you're going? Be good and stay right where you are, okay?" A deep, raspy voice whispers across the room to my right and my heart rate accelerates greatly.

"Yoongi?" I question with raised eyebrows but a deep moan comes from the opposite direction, my left, and my eyes widen.

"Jungkook?" I whisper, biting my lip.

A flash of lightening from outside of the clinic's front window illuminates parts of the lunch room only a tiny bit but it's enough to see Jungkook as I glance to the right, his hand rubbing his bulge as he chokes himself with his left hand while his long black tail sways behind him.

My eyes widen greatly and my head snaps back to the door as it suddenly shuts, the lock clicking and leaving me in total darkness, the room hot and pitch black. A scratching sound catches my attention and a flame from a single matchstick floats to my right, a large pale and veiny hand coming into view from just under the flame's light as Yoongi lights a candle.

Setting the single candle down onto the countertop and blowing out the match, the minimal yellow glow allows me to finally see the silhouette coming close. Yoongi smirks down at me, his belt folded once in his hand. Jungkook's low groan sends goosebumps all over my body, his voice much closer. His cold hands suddenly grab my waist and his bulge is pressed against my backside.

Warm breath brushes over my ear as he chuckles lowly.

_______________________________
i'm back at college and hornier than ever