🐾 MUTUAL

here's a rare time when i'm actually funny NEJXKSKKD ^^^
______________________________

CHAPTER 27

"I sent someone else to get it, don't worry he's an old friend of mine that'll keep this all a secret. He... doesn't know that the hybrid he's helping is you but he won't go telling everyone since I know you don't want old friends and all from high school to find out" I tell Jungkook as he sips some water.

"Thank you, I don't mind if people see me out in public randomly but I just know that if it spread to old high school classmates then people would want to see my ears and such." I nod and help him sit up a bit more, his ears low to his head.

I had managed to find a record of Jungkook that had his status and health information on it, given to me when I had adopted him. I sent a photo of it all to my brother and let him know that he's probably gained a few pounds since he's been eating a lot more than what he was usually given.

"How's the pain?" I sigh.

"I think the worst of it was right before I passed out and it's still there but much more manageable than before. I th-think that I'll be fine for the time being until I get the meds." He winces as he tries moving around a bit, "My whole body just aches at this point."

"I see... " I contemplate, "Maybe a warm bath would help ease you while we wait since it'll be about an hour and a half?" I look to him to see what he feels like doing.

He blinks a few times and then nods, agreeing, and his ears perk up.

"I don't see any harm in it. Just a relaxing calm bath." He says, totally unaware of how ironic his statement is about to be and the readers already know where this is going, "I'm hot and sweaty as hell so I need to clean myself off anyways." He smiles to me, seemingly feeling a lot better now as I help him stand up.

Placing my hands on his hips to make sure he doesn't fall in case he's still light headed, he looks down at me, my head level with his chest since I'm smaller and he bites his bottom lip to hold himself back- to which I don't even notice.

"I love this." I whisper as I lightly trace the large red tattoo of a snake on his chest with my index finger.

"It symbolizes my strength... " He grins, "and how sly and sexy I am."

I chuckle and nod, "Well, your meanings are very accurate. Maybe you're so sly since you're half panther... I bet you like to sneak up on your prey and scare them as well." I scoff in a joking way as I turn and start to walk out of the room and to the bathroom.

"I sure do little kitty." Jungkook whispers with a smirk, watching me turn the corner into the hall.

I start the water and grab a change of clothes that I know will possibly be sweat through and ripped off again within the next two hours.

Tossing them onto the toilet seat, Jungkook bumps into me a bit as he walks in and shuts the door.

"Will you do me the honors." He glances down to his boxers while I'm trying to put lavender bath salts and soap into the water.

I glance up at him with an eyebrow raised, taking a seat on the side of the tub while I check the water.

"What happened to your hands? You get to use mine once and suddenly yours are incapable, hm?" I smirk, fluffing bubbles around in the soapy, warm water.

"They aren't incapable, just busy."

I stand and turn away from him for a moment to place the bath salts back on a shelf, "Busy doing what?" I roll my eyes.

Suddenly, his two large hands run up my hips and sides, stopping right below my boobs, sort of cupping under them. I still my movements as I feel his body and half hard on press against my butt, his warm breath on my neck as he speaks.

"Busy petting a kitty." He whispers as he starts running his hands up and down my sides slowly. "Don't lie to yourself, I can smell you and sense your heartbeat. Minus well get in the bath with me since you're... already wet." He chuckles darkly, no need for me to turn back to know he's smirking.

"And what if this kitty wants to be pet more? I'll even purr if you make me feel good enough." I tease, running my tongue against my bottom lip before turning to face him.

"Daddy can make that happen." His cat slit pupils stare into my own and this feels a little different than from last time, he isn't begging and hoping that I'll help him due to his heat but rather wanting to give pleasure to me too and it feels nice.

His long tail whips back and forth a few times behind him and his ears turn back, low to his head as he gets closer, quite literally preying on me. The strong tail slowly wraps around my leg once.

For whatever reason it is, I don't feel apprehensive anymore since it seems we both know how the other feels. We both know what we want and it's each other and not in a friendly helping out type of way.

"You like me don't you." I smirk and he keeps an intimidating stare on me.

"Yes. And you like me too, you made it obvious as hell from the start." He keeps a straight face while backing me up against the wall, my cheeks darkening since I had no clue he knew, "But we can talk later because you have no clue," He leans in right next to my ear, "how badly I've wanted to touch you for so long." He kisses my ear softly and I can't help but softly smile, knowing he feels the same.

He pulls away and backs up a bit, crossing his toned arms and looking me up and down.

"Strip." He commands and I already start to feel all needy and fuzzy in the brain from the nicknames, the way he's being so dominant and especially from how he towers over me just to make me feel small and nervous.

"Yes, daddy. Kitty will be real good for you." I coo sweetly.

Not wanting to wait, especially since Jimin will be coming within an hour, I start stripping completely naked while his eyes stay glued to mine. Neither of us break eye contact until I take the last piece off and instantly his dart down, all across my body. I don't shy away since I'm very confident and love my body, and from the looks of it he does too.

"C'mon daddy, hurry and get in so I can feel your fingers in me." I whine impatiently and he groans in approval to my plead, dropping his boxers and stepping into the warm, soapy water.

"Come take a seat between daddy's legs, babygirl."

______________________________

I DIDNT EVEN MEAN TO WRITE SMUT AGAIN THIS FAST BUT I GOT HORNY SO HERE YA GO