🐾 HOT

CHAPTER 19

"You awake, Koo?" I rub my eyes, a large lump of warmth on top of me, about to crack a rib.

"No." He mumbles and holds on tighter to my small form that's underneath him, particularly laying his head back down on my breast.

I chuckle and play with his hair a bit, trying to coax him into getting up.

" I know last night was a lot for you so today, I decided we should do something fun. You haven't been able to go out in a very long time so... " I smile down at him as he curiously pops his head up to wait for what I'll say.

"What... what is it?" He softly grins.

"I'll take you out today but you can choose where you want to go. Anything you want to buy, eat or do- you can. I have a good lump of cash and also my credit card if needed and before you say anything, I want to do this and it'd make me very happy to give you a special day out, you deserve it!" I grin and his eyes widen as he smiles wide.

"Really! We can do anything?" He sits up a bit, crushing my thighs and I nod.

"And, you don't have to worry about hiding that you're a hybrid anymore! Even though I have to keep a leash on you or collar when we're out- it's a law..." I sigh.

"That's okay, having you pull me around on a leash sounds hot." He smirks.

"It what- " Before I can speak, he jumps up and yells something about taking a shower.

That kinky fuck... who knew

I get myself up and ready, putting on black jeans and a black oversized sweatshirt and grab some black jeans and a black t-shirt for Jungkook, him already ogling over Jin's expensive studded leather jacket which Jin never wore because his bad boy phase lasted only a month.

"You can have it, he never wore it more than twice anyways." I toss it his way.

"What- really? Will he be mad?" He stares from the jacket back up to me.

"Of course not, he was going to sell it anyways." I grin and he nods, slipping it on and damn he looks good.

We head to the door and I sigh, remembering that he needs a leash.

That's so damn weird to say...

"Sorry, Jungkook. I hate to have to put this on you." I apologize, slipping the black leather collar around his neck and buckling it.

His hand grips the long leash strap hanging in front of him and he tugs a couple times.

"Don't be. Besides, I'm your little pet anyways." He coos seductively, leaning in to tower over my now nervous form.

His nose is almost touching mine as he smirks.

"As much as I would love for you to pull me around everywhere, I bet you'd look even better with a leash. Just something cute to use to make you obey my own commands, right kitty?" He whispers, leaning closer.

I nervously back up slowly, trying to look calm and confident on the outside like how I'd usually look.

"Who are you calling kitty? You're the one who literally has cat ears and a tail." I try to argue back to regain confidence, irritably (nervously) crossing my arms.

"I'm not a kitten, Y/n." Jungkook smirks while closing in on me, my back hitting the wall.

His hands that are on either side of me block my escape as he whispers in my ear, a deep low purr radiating from his chest and his body feels hot.

"I bite hard baby, I leave marks."

He hot body presses against mine gently and one of his hands tilts my head up, forcing me to look him in the eye and my body feels hot and limp from his touch.

"J-Jungkook... I- "

"Anyways, where should we go first? I'm hungry so let's eat." He cuts me off and walks out the door, leaving me flustered and all hot and bothered.

"Yeah, you're hungry all right. Definitely thirsty as well... " I scoff to myself, fanning myself off while following out the door after him.

"Heard that." He yells back to me and my face heats up in embarrassment.

This'll be an interesting day out...

_____________________________

next chapter will be the entire day they're out! things are starting to get less sad finally

also fun fact: i come up with book titles and summaries but that's it, i write books as i go and usually don't have any plan or plot LMAO so the summary fit perfect here