🐾 PRANK

I love you guys :,)
____________________________

CHAPTER 56

I open the kitchen door slowly, the two hybrids 🐍🐈‍⬛ shamelessly standing tall behind me with sweaty foreheads, messed up hair, and red lips.

My brother stands on the other side looking the exact same.

"Caught in 4K

"Caught in 4K." Jin and I say in unison, pointing at one another before narrowing our gaze at each other's exhausted states.

How embarrassing for the both of us

"You two- " Jin points at the men behind me, "You better never break my sister's heart... especially with whatever you three are up to." He whispers the last part awkwardly but Jungkook and Yoongi are too busy snickering to one another with smirks.

Jin walks past us and I pay no mind as he walks to the fridge, my head starting to hurt and body feeling too sore to pay attention.

Yoongi suddenly turns into a Viper in the blink of an eye, "What's he doing?" I raise a brow as he slithers off.

"Hybrid business." Jungkook says and he's instantly in his hybrid form as well, the large panther slowly walking out and looking back at me one last time with mischief in his cat eyes.

"We literally just fucked and this is what they do after?" I sigh to myself but chuckle at the pile of clothes they left behind and decide to follow them anyways to see whatever tricks they have up their animal sleeves.

The first thing I see after walking out of the kitchen is no one.

🤨

Now that seems suspicious

Taking a look around, I decide to grab the flashlight that's sitting at the check-in desk I work at that someone must've found in a drawer. Swaying the light source around, I get goosebumps up my spine from how creepy this place has gotten ever since it got dark outside. Now as it continues to storm, we don't even have the little bit of skylight showing through the windows anymore.

I walk to my right down the hallway that has checkup rooms, "Where'd you guys go?" I call out, hoping one of them would answer.

I peek into a couple rooms until I get to the last one and gasp, almost dropping the flashlight.

"What the fuck are you guys all doing?!" I whisper shout at the five animals on the ground in front of me.

I glance at each one, all of them in a circle facing each other. A panther, Viper, tiger, golden retriever, and wolf all glance up at me as if I'm interrupting their meeting.

Hoseok whines and the others make their animal noises, talking to each other quickly. The others look to Taehyung who seems to panic but ends up hesitantly nudging me inside the room, hitting the door shut with his tiger butt. I chuckle and sit down as they make room for me. Yoongi slithers up to me and up my arm, then lays around my neck. He's practically draped on my shoulders. Jungkook nudges some articles of clothing towards Taehyung, and Namjoon who's sitting next to me uses his nose to nudge my cheek, telling me to face away.

I do as the wolf says and turn away only for a moment since I immediately turn back to where I was looking as I hear Taehyung yell out.

"AH- AH- " He jumps up from the floor with a pout, completely naked and rubbing his butt, "cold." He whines.

I bust out laughing and pretend I didn't just see that all. He whines as he quickly puts his clothes back on and then sits down in Hoseok's spot, moving the dog onto his lap as the other animals snicker to one another, Jungkook slapping a paw to his cat forehead. The animals talk to each other and I wonder how they all can understand one another even though they're all different animals. The continue to chat and after a minute, they look to Taehyung who gulps.

"They want me to tell you something!" Taehyung grins, his eyes crinkling up and his boxy smile melting my heart.

It's silent as I wait for him to finish.

"Tell me?" I raise a brow, smiling.

"Yeah! We... want to prank Jiminie. He left to go get us food and we want to scare him when he gets back." He smiles and bounces in his seat on the floor excitedly, Namjoon putting a paw on his leg to tell him to tone it down.

"Interesting. And what suddenly made you want to prank him?" I raise an eyebrow in suspicion.

"Uh- " Taehyung stutters and looks to the others who make a few noises, "Jungkookie's idea." He shrugs and I decide to just go along with it.

"And you all want to? Like, c'mon- even Namjoon wants to?" I glance to the wolf who barks in return.

"Okay, well I guess I'm in. We should keep Jin out of it for now though since he'll end up spilling the beans on accident." I laugh and all the animals nod.

Yoongi hisses and the other animals make their own noises and I sit there, wondering what everyone's saying. Taehyung starts translating 'ideas' they are supposedly proposing to one another but a part of me wonders why they aren't in their human forms to talk about this with me. I let it be since Yoongi's hisses and Jungkook's tiny meows are so fucking cute. I smile and listen as Taehyung shares the other's ideas but little do I know, everything Taehyung is 'translating' to me isn't what they're actually saying to one another.

After about ten minutes of us 'talking', all but Taehyung leaves the room, "Okay, you're going to be the one to walk out first and greet Jimin. The rest know what to do after that." He suddenly turns back into his tiger form and leaves me with a billion questions.

"Well, what's the prank?" I mumble to myself, wondering why he didn't explain further since I'm supposed to be a part of this but I brush it off because... well, it's Taehyung.

Probably too excited and forgot to explain

Jungkook's POV

"Thank God Jin was able to whisper low enough that she didn't hear me earlier." I whisper while sighing out, putting my clothes on in the kitchen as Yoongi does the same.

"And thank God we were in our animals forms already so she didn't hear us. That would've ruined the surprise." Yoongi buttons his dress pants, whispering back.

I grab a water from the fridge, "At least Taehyung didn't slip up. I could tell we all panicked when she walked in on us." I chuckle and take a drink of the cold water, "But everything's fine. Sucks that it had to happen on today out of all days, though. But, she'll be shocked nonetheless." I glance down at the severe storm warning that pops up on my phone again. "I'm just glad we were still able to communicate what's going on with everyone. Also, Taehyung isn't that bad at lying, especially for having to make it up on the spot. I hope she isn't suspicious at all." I text Jimin to see how close he is to returning with it.

Yoongi nods with a chuckle, "Can't wait to see her reaction." He grins to me, "She's a lucky one to have you guys."

_______________________________
well well well

what do you think will happen?