🐾 GRIND

YALL- the fact that someone left a terrible comment at the very start of this book "warning" others to "not waste their time" on such a "terrible book" that's a "waste to read" and that it's gotten so "shitty when yoongi was added"
LIKE GIRL
the fact you cared enough to completely read my book, think out and then leave a comment- like,,, that shows just how much you care, and remember guys, people who take time to do those things to try and hurt other people's feelings are just sad
it was never that deep, i'm a 19 yr old college student who's writing for fun about famous men we don't know being half animal like relax please LMAO 😭
(it's deleted and they're muted now)
____________________________

CHAPTER 47

"You guys both okay with this? I mean, we did meet you just yesterday, Yoongi." Jungkook takes a moment to make sure that we're both consenting and comfortable with what's starting to happen between us all since it is, uh... fast, "Consent is the most important between us all." He adds.

"Y/n's answer matters more. Are you okay? We can stop right away." Yoongi softly places his large hands firmly onto my waist to lift me a bit and to try and not press into me anymore, his voice soft as well.

I chuckle and shake my head no, I have had plenty of one night stands and as much as I should feel awkward with Yoongi since I've just met him and all, I really don't feel weird whatsoever.

It's mama's time to shine 😩

"It's really nice of you both and I greatly appreciate it but if I ever want either of you to stop, I'll tell you. Same goes for you guys." I peck Jungkook on the cheek and smile at how sweet he is for genuinely caring about my total consent, same with Yoongi's, since most men would take advantage of the moment ASAP.

(A/N: Stan STAYC)

I glance to the left at the black rectangular digital clock behind Jungkook that's blinking 7:10 AM in red lights. I smirk and place my hands under the thin T-shirt drooping from his body, his toned abs a blessing to my hands.

"I'm totally for it. Are you okay, Yoongi? Seem pretty excited, actually." I chuckle at his boner that's forming, still pretty pressed up against me since none of us have any space between one another, "We just have to hurry."

"Of course I am, haven't came in a couple of months." He grunts while grinding up against my ass.

"Hard and fast- that's what it'll be, then." Jungkook changes positions to where he's now between my legs and leaning over me, his bulge pressing against my throbbing core while his legs are straddling Yoongi's waist on each side.

😳 🍿

I inhale sharply and bite my bottom lip as Jungkook immediately rolls his hips, prompting Yoongi to do the same against my ass and I begin grinding my own hips up to meet Jungkook's while making sure my ass still rubs enough against Yoongi's almost fully hard cock.

"I know you love it, being stuck between two dangerous hybrids and I know you love the feeling of our hard cock's pressing against you from both sides." Jungkook smacks my cheek lightly and a lustful gasp leaves my lips, his thumb running across my bottom lip in a teasing manner.

"Yes, Mr. Jeon. I do." I smirk, excited in general and between my legs at this surprise morning get off.

Yoongi scoffs, "Mr. Jeon? That's cute, but call us both Daddy. I think my cock would like to hear you whimper that out, babygirl." His rough and deep morning voice makes my clit throb, his warm breath fanning my cheek as my body moves up a tad from Jungkook's needy grinding.

My eyes shut as my head lays back even more onto Yoongi's shoulder, Jungkook's hand coming down on my cheek and then my ass which catches me off guard and a whimper leaves my throat.

"Behave. Don't be a brat and answer him, now." Jungkook grips my jaw and then lets go to grab onto the outside of my left thigh with one hand, squeezing it as he presses harder against my core.

"Don't make me fucking punish you later, sweetheart. Speak. Up." Yoongi's veiny right hand wraps around my neck and he holds me against his body from behind, fingers pressing just the right spots to slowly make me light headed.

"Why should I?" I smirk and Jungkook glares down at me, grunts leaving his lips as his tail whips slowly behind him, ears tall.

My eyes start to widen as Yoongi's expert grip on my neck tightens as a low and dangerous hiss leaves his lips, air harder to breathe in and just as I open my mouth to gasp, Jungkook's two middle fingers slowly enter my mouth.

"Because, if you want to be a fucking brat then you aren't going to go to work at all today. You'll instead be on your fucking knees choking around my cock that'll be down your throat to shut you the hell up since you want to act that way." Yoongi grits as his left hand slides up my waist to my left breast, his hand immediately squeezing it since I have no bra on and his fingers run against my sensitive nipple as tears prick my eyes, head dizzy as Jungkook's fingers slowly go deeper until I have to try and not gag around them.

My body feels hot as my eyebrows pinch together in a silent plead. My underwear is slicked against my wet pussy, clit throbbing even more as the light headedness allows me to feel every movement and sensation even more than usual, the touching and grinding more heightened. Jungkook eyes Yoongi and he nods to him. I gasp deeply as Jungkook's fingers leave my mouth and Yoongi's hand loosens from around my throat at the same time, his hand now softly resting on my neck as I breathe finally.

"So, what do you say, baby? Be thankful Daddy only choked you with his hand." Jungkook motions to Yoongi while using the snake hybrid's new name.

"Yes, Daddy. Thank you." I sigh out, gripping Jungkook's shoulders harder as his large hard cock that I can see straining against his boxers presses against my core, my legs spread wider as he thrusts hard and I try to regain my breath, "Oh, fuck yes." I whisper in a breathy, needy tone as his cock hits against my clit in just the right position.

Both of Yoongi's arms slink around my waist and hold me against his chest as his cock rubs against me from behind, shallow breaths hitting my cheek as his fingers dig into my skin slightly. My phone that's on the edge of the bed rings loudly and Jungkook instantly grabs it and hits a button before tossing it back onto the edge of the bed.

"Stupid damn alarms." He mutters while sliding my shirt up, exposing my breasts to the cold air and he stops grinding so that he can use his left hand's fingers to rub against my wet core over the top of my pants while his right hand and lips meet my breasts.

"Fuck, Daddy. I want you to make me cum so badly. Please." I whimper out as my head spins with pleasure, Yoongi's lips kissing my neck.

"Fuck, babygirl." Yoongi's lewd groan vibrates against my neck, his lips still pressed against me as he speaks.

"Do you want your Daddies finger's against your wet pussy? One with their fingers on your clit while the other one is fucking you with their's?" Jungkook breathlessly smirks against my breasts as he speaks before going back to sucking on my right nipple, whines leaving my throat.

"Yes, Daddy please! I'll be such a good girl, I'll behave for you." I whine out as my hands run up the back of his neck into his hair, "I'll behave so well for the both of you."

"What a good babydoll, letting the both of her mates take care of her needy self so nicely." Yoongi smirks against my skin and his right hand slowly trails down my stomach while Jungkook grips the hem of my pants.

"SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU DON'T PLAN ON COMING TO WORK BUT RATHER CUMMING SOMEWHERE ELSE, HM?" A muffled but higher pitch voice yells out loudly from my phone on the bed in annoyance.

______________________________
i hope that this book really didn't get shitty or boring- it seems that one person who commented so rudely just REALLY hated that i added yoongi, so, i apologize if any of you dislike poly relationships, i just wanted to spice it up for fun