🐾 SHOPPING

CHAPTER 20

"I remember these places... it's been a long time but I remember." He grins, watching restaurants and shops pass by the car window as he sits in the passenger seat next to me.

"Where do you want to eat?" I search for a parking spot, people filling up the road as they cross at the stoplight in front of me.

I didn't want to make him anxious by bringing him to a very popular shopping area but he seems to be real excited.

"Wow..." He marvels while watching many other hybrids pass by.

Almost everyone had a hybrid who passed by us and it was an incredible sight to see, different breeds of dog and cat hybrids are everywhere.

I decide to turn into a parking spot so that we can start walking around.

"I feel so... included! I don't have to hide anymore." He beams, a little emotional at this big change in the world.

"It is great that you don't have to hide but... I should warn you that some people are scared of supposedly rare and dangerous breeds like you. Wolves and tigers aren't nearly as rare as panthers so you do see them on a daily but there's apparently only a few other panthers total in the world. Anyways, I couldn't tell that you were anything more than a cat though so you should be fine." I tease as I step out of the car, him getting out and meeting me on my door's side.

"Like I said babe, I'm a panther. I leave marks and bite hard." He smirks while whispering in my ear, "Hybrid or not, I plan to leave a few on you." His lips brush against my ear and my breathing hitches.

I try to push him back a little so that I can regain my composure but he only chuckles deeply, his warm minty breath against my cheek as he grabs my hands that are on his firm chest.

"Cute. You think your tiny hands and body can push mine? Do you see how much bigger and taller I am compared to you, Y/n?" He smirks at my smaller hands that are in his grasp.

"I- " Once again flustered, I just shut my mouth and take my hands back, narrowing my eyes on him and walking up onto the sidewalk.

He laughs at my nervousness that I used to never have.

"What, cat got your tongue?" He cheekily raises a brow.

"Yeah... literally." I sigh, my face blushing a bit and I take ahold of his leash as he steps up next to me and I lead the way down the street with him by my side.

"Let's get barbecue! Do you like barbecue?" He perks up as we come near a well known barbecue restaurant that I've gone to many times before.

"Hell yes!" I grin and we enter.

After an hour of Jungkook (literally) drooling over his food and stuffing his face and me finishing my ribs, we decide to shop around since Jungkook has quite literally nothing.

"There's a shop made for hybrids and they have all sorts of sections. Areas for kitten and puppy hybrids, areas for grown cat and dog hybrids and even a special area for rare breeds so that everyone can find pants and accessories for their specific ears and tails!" I grin and he gets excited.

"My jeans have always hurt my tail. I always had to tuck my tail away down my pant leg too so I could never wear tight jeans until now." He looks down at the black skinny jeans that were Jin's I had given him to wear.