🐾 EXPLANATION

CHAPTER 18

"J-Jungkook, uhm... I think you need to keep your paws off of me." I nervously laugh, something I do too much of.

His hot tongue swipes against my neck while his fingers trace up and down my toweled hip, gasps leaving my lips.

"Paws? Baby, I have claws." His breathing picks up as his index finger's claw starts to slowly scratch down my waist to my hip, the towel ripping into two like butter.

How did he suddenly change from scared to nurse Jungkook to horny?! He was so weak when I had first seen him but now he's about to fu-

I shake the thoughts out of my head, coming to the conclusion that his heat has probably been suppressed in some way for the past two years so it must've been triggered by me just now.

I feel something hard press against my backside and I take initiative to end this encounter before things get worse.

"Jungkook! I just met you last night again for the first time in years, this can't be the first thing that happens!" I nervously turn to him and he shakes his head as if coming out of his trance and sits down on the edge of my bed.

"Oh, fuck! I- I'm sorry, Y/n. I didn't realize what I was doing." He apologizes but I miss the slight smirk on his face as I hold the ripped towel closed and grab clothes from my drawer.

"I'll wait in the hall." He sorely walks out, his body still exhausted from everything and going into heat suddenly will only make it ten times worse but it'll happen eventually.

"Sorry again, you must be uh... triggering something in me... I'll explain later." He sheepishly says through the door, unaware that I already know almost everything I need to know about hybrids.

After getting changed, I grab my brother's clothes that I had brought for Jungkook last night and hand them to Jungkook who's standing awkwardly in the hallway.

"Don't be embarrassed... I know you can't help it." I walk him to the bathroom and turn the shower on for him.

"What do you mean you know?" He sets the clothes down on the toilet seat as I hand him a spare tooth brush.

"I'll explain after you shower and eat." I pat his shoulder.

"I'm patching your arms up first after I shower. I-I didn't mean to hurt you... " He sighs, looking down.

"Don't apologize, it's alright." I smile and he nods.

I leave him to shower and after forty minutes he steps out of the bathroom refreshed and finally not covered in dried blood and dirt. I stare at him down the hallway as he points at me.

I point at myself, confused.

"You. Sit." He commands once again and I chuckle while sitting on the couch.

He comes back into the living room and gets on his knees in front of me, taking my right arm in his hand as he reads through bottles and applies ointment and then bandages it. He does the same to my left arm and grins once he finishes.

"You did such a good job, Koo. Thank you." I beam and he grins back with his cute bunny smile that he's always had but I've just never really payed attention to until now.

The girls in high school used to go crazy for it

I set the kit aside and bring him to the kitchen that's to the left of where we're sat and start cooking him some breakfast. Once done, we eat and once I finish up my food I grab our plates to wash them off.