🐾 MOMMY

CHAPTER 24

His grip on the edges of the sink's countertop on both sides of me tighten and his knuckles start to turn white as I pull away from our impatient kiss.

"Thank you, thank you, th-thank you... " The needy hybrid whines out as I slowly run my hand that's gripping his hard and reddened cock up and down, pumping him.

"Thank y-you, Y/n." He whimpers into my ear.

I had no clue in what direction he was going to go with this all, if he was going to act dominant and talk down to me like how he was acting when we first got back home or submissive like how he was flirting in the car, wanting my hand around his neck and all but I guess I've found my answer.

Definitely submissive tonight...

I smirk, a rush of power and dominance coming over me. I hadn't been in this position before since I'm always submissive myself but I definitely like it. Especially since I know how dominant and controlling he can probably be other times, that's a no brainer after the first shower incident and when I had woken up with him growling at me.

We'll... save that for another time

I smirk as he shakily looks into my eyes and his whimpers only raise my confidence. I remove my hand from around his neck and grip his jaw to keep him in place as I pout out my bottom lip, mimicking his own that's trembling and he then takes a deep breath in while biting it as I quicken my pace.

"Awe, so adorable. You're trembling, Jungkook. Did you know that?" I question him with big innocent eyes.

Before he can answer I rub my thumb in circles over the head of his cock to draw out louder moans from his reddened lips and it works. Moans, whimpers and pants start to continuously fill up the small space we're in, the steam from the shower still fogging up the mirrors and the room enclosing us.

"C'mon, use your words, baby." I coo at him.

"Y-yes, I'm trembling f-for you." He whimpers out.

I pull him in for another open mouth kiss, our tongues moving in sync with one another's and he moans into my mouth. After a few more minutes of making out while pumping him at the same pace, I stop my movement all together and pull away, both of us out of breath.

"Go on, be a good boy and use my hand to cum in like the dirty boy you are, hm?" I smile to him and giggle at the needy sight in front of me.

"Yes, Ma'am. Thank you." He whimpers out, his voice getting higher pitch with each word as he begins thrusting into my fist that's gripping around him.

"Good boy. You're so good for me." I kiss his cheek and he thrusts fast into my grip.

"I'll be so good for you, I p-promise to be a good little pet for you, Miss Y/n." He whines out while staring into my eyes, his almost fluttering shut as I sweetly stare him down since I know he likes eyes on him.

My body feels hot and I'm very wet to say the least. The nicknames he calls me and submission he shows truly makes me feel so empowered but also shocked because I've never known how sexy it is, to see a man begging and whimpering under me while I'm in charge.

"Am I being good? Am I d-doing good for you, Miss Y/n?" He stutters, needy for approval and praise for using my hand to get off.

"How cute." I coo, "Babyboy, you're doing so good for me. I'll give you a reward." I peck his lips and he leans in wanting more but I don't let him to tease him and it works, him whining like I thought he would.

"Thank y- ahh, fuck yes!" He cries out and throws his head back as both my hands grip his cock and pump it for him, my hand closest to his cock's head continuously popping off and sliding back on in a tightly formed fist so that it feels as if he's fucking in and out of something.

Sweat drips down his face and his eyebrows are pinched together in pleasure as he shakily tips his head to look down at my hands as his cock slides in and out, watching me get him off.

"Thank you, Mommy! You f-feel so good, so tight around my hard cock!" He cries out, tears pricking his eyes as he shakily breathes in while letting out whines each time my fist runs back onto his cocks head, precum coating him for lubrication since he's so close to cumming.

Did he just call me mommy?!

I brush my thoughts away since I don't actually mind the nicknames, I actually feel turned on by them and want to hear more.

"You're welcome, Koo. Babyboy is being so sweet for mommy, aren't you?" I grin to him, biting on my bottom lip because I don't think I've ever been this turned on before and those pangs of butterflies down there won't stop coming.

"Yes! So sweet, such a good boy for you, Mommy." He whines while I removed one hand and grip his neck, pressing in the correct spots to make him a little light headed.

"Now, make Mommy proud and use your big hard cock to cum all over her hand, okay?" I sweetly whisper in his ear and that starts to send him over the edge.

His long tail wraps tightly around my calf and ankle while his ears twitch uncontrollably, his hand moving from the countertop to my wrist to help move my hand that's pumping him back and forth even faster. His other hand quickly leaves the other side of the countertop and grips high up on my thigh tightly, veins bulging out while his hand trembles.

His thrusts become sloppier while his grip on my wrist and thigh become tighter and I know he's very close to cumming. To help send him over the edge, I softly place kisses on his cheeks and down his jawline until I reach his neck. Running my tongue along his neck, I softly bite down and suck to leave a hickey and the vibrations from his moaning bounce from his neck to my lips as I do so. I lick and kiss where I left the hickey and I tighten my fist once more as higher pitch moans pour out from his lips.

I bring my hand up to his jaw and run my thumb across his bottom lip as I stare into his eyes.

"Cum for me, babyboy. Make Miss Y/N proud... make Mommy proud." I pull him in for a deep kiss and tears drop from his eyes and fall down his cheeks as he reaches his high, the pleasure consuming him.

He pulls away unable to kiss and he throws his head back while cumming all over my fist and trembling uncontrollably. I grip his neck one more time and continue to pump him and rub his cock's head, waiting for him to become too sensitive. He pants and whines, his body trembling and twitching still but I can tell he's exhausted.

"Th-thank you... M-Mommy." He whinces out as he becomes too sensitive and I pull my hand away slowly and use my other to grab a towel and wipe my hand clean for now.

I pull him into me for a hug and then I pull back for a moment to use the back of my cleaner hand to wipe away some sweat that's running down his forehead as his eyes stay shut, him still catching his breath.

"I'm so proud of you, Koo. You did so well for me baby." I kiss both his cheeks before slowly getting down from the countertop in front of him.

"Let's get you in the bath so you can get all clean before bed, okay sweetheart?" I hold his cheek in the palm of my hand while he's still in his headspace and he nods while a small smile appears on his face.

_______________________________

woah woah woah

*opens incognito because i went too hard with this smut*