🐾 HOBI

y'all when you read that i'm giving y/n and jk a second mate ^^^
either yooby booby or 💃🏻dance monster👹
place your bets >>>
_______________________________

CHAPTER 33

"BRO GET YO DOG!" Jungkook hollers.

"It don't bite." Jimin rolls his eyes.

"YES IT DO!" Hobi chases after the panther around the house.

"Jung Hoseok, play nice!" Jimin warns the dog hybrid.

"They've been doing this ever since you brought Hobi back." I watch the hilarious cat and dog chase that's currently ruining my living room.

Jungkook hisses and throws a pillow at the dog hybrid but Taehyung catches it, an excited and playful expression popping onto his face.

"TWO VERSUS ONE!" He announces before teaming up with his dog mate.

"Just like us with Jimin!" Hoseok smirks and winks at Jimin who nervously laughs it off.

"So they dominate you together?" I nudge him while the three men run past us like children, "You always talked such a big game with how you made all the girl and guys scream- "

"It was one time that they dommed me!" He cuts me off, "And that's when I realized I was definitely a sub." He trails off but I still catch his last words.

"Ah, Jiminie. You're living a real good life. I'd kill to have two men on me. Plus there's more to love." I laugh, a hand placed on his shoulder since he's only a tad taller than me.

"OKAY YOU WIN!" Jungkook throws his hands up and is pounced on immediately by Hobi and Taehyung, the two both feeling his ears and tail with curious eyes, sniffing him, rubbing their faces against his cheeks and ultimately just begin cuddling him.

"Awe, you guys are so adorable!" I run on over into my messy living room, pillows and a blanket thrown about.

I sit on the floor and the two instantly turn their attention to me now, staring with wide hyper eyes as they crawl on over on all fours, making me laugh. Hobi's tail wags eagerly and Taehyung's ears stand tall.

"Scratches?" I raise my hands up and they happily press their heads up against my hands so I begin playing with their hair and scratching the tiger's and golden retriever's ears.

"You never scratch my ears." Jungkook pouts once again and I can't help but laugh.

"Yeah because my hands are usually too busy somewhere else." I joke around but it catches Hobi and Taehyung's attention.

Hobi looks up with cute puppy dog eyes but what he says is the exact opposite.

"I've got some tips and tricks for when you jack him off," He winks and my mind freezes, "I've figured out some neat tricks due to how much Jimin asks me to give him handjo- "

"WHY DO YOU BOTH WANT TO SPILL ALL OF OUR BUSINESS?! I've told you once and I will not tell you again, we keep that type of talk at home." Jimin yells from the kitchen as he pours some wine, a little more than usual due to the conversation that's currently happening.