🐾 JIMINIE

a whore, that's what i am
_______________________________

CHAPTER 29

Jungkook helps me wash up and I help him as well, both of us still sitting in the tub but rushing to get clean and get out since the person I had desperately called to help my hybrid who is in excruciating pain and cannot even move from bed is now standing in the living room, waiting on us.

The idea of crawling through the small bathroom window that's still fogged up from the hot water (and our body heat) and making a run from this awkward situation seems very plausible at the moment.

"No, you wouldn't even fit through that tiny window so don't even try it." Jungkook breathily chuckles against my back as I sit up, my face feeling warm with embarrassment.

Note to self, hybrids can read minds

"I can't read your mind, dumbass. You keep whispering to yourself out loud." He smacks my ass as I stand up and I mimic his tone and words, mocking him.

He stands up behind me and before I can take another step out of the tub, his right hand slips around to the front of my neck in an instant and he pulls me back, my wet body pressed up against his own.

"Mock me again and I'll make sure to give whoever that is out there another good show but this time you'll be pressed up against the door." He hisses into my ear before letting me go and I decide to keep my big ass mouth shut (for now) and hurriedly get dressed.

Get dressed.

Ah, fuck

"God damnit, I forgot clothes so uh... I'll have to go out in a towel for now. You get dressed while I go run to my room." I wrap a towel around me, the one out of the two towels that is bigger yet it's still very short and leaves a slit open up my thigh and hip.

One wrong move and Jimin will have to bleach his eyes.

I open the door and shut it fast so that I don't expose Jungkook, not that he would even care.

Tightening my grip on the towel, I rush down the hall so that I can at least greet Jimin and apologize for us taking so long. Walking to the very end of the hall, my old friend is off to the left side in the kitchen, sitting on the kitchen island.

As soon as I see him and his pile of snacks that he's been munching on while waiting for us I laugh and feel nostalgic being reunited with him again.

"Jimin! I see that you've made yourself at home just like how you did back in high school." I chuckle, eyeing the half eaten bag of chips while two Dr. Pepper pop cans are empty next to him and as he turns to me he gasps and jumps down from his spot.

"Y/n! It's been so long!" He walks to me fast and pulls me into a tight hug, "You look amazing! Must be from all those dick appointments I bet you've had. From the sounds of what just happened in that bathroom I'd have to say you're getting dicked down pretty damn good- " I shush him before he can go on and embarrass me more.

Laughing hard, we pull away from the hug. His bold and blunt personality is still the same as it was a few years ago.

"No, no dick." I try to speak through my laughing, "I haven't had one of those since high school honestly but that in there," I point to the bathroom, "was just some foreplay. Sorry you had to hear that but knowing what a perv you are I bet you enjoyed it." I say while chuckling, rolling my eyes as he smirks.

PANTHER (JJK)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें