🐾 HUMAN

WHY WAS THIS IN MY CAMERA ROLL JAJSIXIAJSKXKIXKX
also!
THANK YOU FOR 103K OH MY GOD ?!
_____________________________

CHAPTER 40

Jin opens the lunch room's door and pokes his head through as the sound of his last patient leaving through the building's main door echos behind him, "They're gone now, Y/n." He smiles and I follow him out from the room that I was forced to stay in so that the patient didn't freak out, "So, the little dude is just going to... sleep? On you?" My brother peaks around at the sleeping snake.

"I... guess so. He's being an angel and isn't killing me s- "

"OH MY GOD, DID Y/N SAY IT'S KILLING HER?!" Jimin's cry booms through the silent building and multiple other following whimpers are heard, "I TOLD YOU WE NEEDED TO SAY OUR LAST WORDS! WHAT IF IT'S TOO LATE?!" He proceeds to tumble into the main front room where Jin and I are at and soon after, a whimpering Taehyung and a choking-on-his-sobs Hoseok make their grand entrance as well, right behind Jimin.

Heads hung low and sobs racking there bodies, Taehyung comes up to me first and Jin and I just watch as he takes my hand in his, kisses the top of it and then sniffles.

"I'm going to miss you, Noona." Taehyung whimpers and falls to his knees.

"Y/N YOU CAN'T G-GO LIKE THIS- THIS ISN'T HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO END!" Hoseok wails in the background as Jimin rubs his back to console him.

"It's for the best, baby. She was getting pretty old anyways." Jimin sighs and I scoff at their ridiculous and dramatic scene.

"I'm not old and I'm not dying." I shake the tiger hybrid off of my foot, his arms wrapped depressingly around my leg as he silently cries and his ears are flat to his head, tail wrapped around my ankle, "Tae, baby." I crouch down and cup his tear stained cheeks, "Noona is perfectly fine, I'm not going anywhere, sweetheart." I kiss both of his cheeks and he pouts, tears still in his eyes.

"Noona not dead?" He pouts out with hopeful eyes and I hold in a giggle.

WHY IS HE SO FUCKING ADORABLE I AM GOING TO START CRYING WHAT A CUTIE OH MY GOD HOLY FU-

"Of course n- "

"OH MY GOD, SHE SAID 'OF COURSE'. I KNEW IT, SHE IS DYING- " Jimin wails but gets cut off when Jungkook walks behind him, slips his arms under Jimin's and drags him away, his sobs and limp body with legs dragging on the floor finally exiting the room.

Hoseok shuffles over with red teary eyes and hugs my free arm, "Y/n, don't go... please." His voice cracks while his ears droop and tail hangs still between his legs.

At this point they've almost convinced me that I really am three seconds away from dying.

"Get a load of this crap, Joon." Jin chuckles as Namjoon's fine ass enters the room right behind me from the lunch room.

"Get them an acting career." He jokes, his dark grey tail wagging while his fluffy large wolf ears stand tall as he watches the amusing sob fit before glancing down at his phone that had vibrated, "Oh, the pizza we ordered is here finally. The delivery guy will be pulling up at any moment." He mumbles before heading to the front door.

I stroke the tiger and dog hybrid's ears to calm them as I explain that I am, once again, not dying.

"Did someone say pizza?" Jimin comes around the corner with Jungkook, back from wherever he was dragged off to and he meets Namjoon at the door to wait.

"I'll set up the plates!" Jin announces and is off to the lunch room to prep for our much needed meal as I continue to baby the two cuties in front of me.