🐾 SSSSSSS

CHAPTER 38

One week later

"The clinic is ready to be opened today, how are you feeling?" I raise a brow to Jin who's been up since 4:00 AM, way too excited and nervous for his and Namjoon's big opening day at their clinic that's starting at 8:00 AM.

I cram a slice of buttered toast into my mouth, eating my breakfast fast before going through paperwork of what exactly I need to do today since I'm going to be helping at front desk, Jungkook working with me while Taehyung, Hoseok and Jimin buzz around as extra help for anything.

"Bro chill- " I snatch the jug of milk away from him after he nearly dumps it all over the counter, "Well, that answers my question." I chuckle.

"I'm not that nervous, only shitting my pants." He blankly stares at his watch, sweat practically forming on his forehead, "We have to leave soon, where is Jungkook?" He starts to panic.

"It is literally an hour and a half before opening and we live basically ten minutes away, at most." I scoff playfully and walk on over to where he's sitting, hugging him from behind as he eats, "You and Namjoon have worked very hard for this and we went over everything yesterday at the clinic. You have nothing to worry about, between you and that crazy smart brain of Namjoon's, you'll be the most precise hybrid vets there are." I squeeze him tighter and then hold him in a sudden headlock, "SO STOP BEING SCARED!" I laugh out and he grips my arms, his loud laugh filling the house as he fights back.

"I WILL BODY SLAM YOU!" He tries kicking my shin from where he's sitting at the kitchen island but I'm too stealthy.

In the middle of everything, I gasp and flinch from a sudden smack on my ass from Jungkook who's just walked into the kitchen, "Do you want me to put you in a headlock again too?" I forget all about Jin and instead am stalking up to the taller man who I apparently think I'm stronger than.

"You're acting as if I didn't just dominate you last night. Stronger than me? Hilarious." He scoffs.

"Dominate? What do you mean?" My innocent brother nonchalantly asks while putting his dishes in the sink.

I flick Jungkook's forehead and widen my eyes, waiting for an excuse to come from his mouth because-

WHYTHEFUCKWOULDYOUSAYTHAT!?

"I used to be a champion wrestler back in the day," He starts off and I roll my eyes, going to the fridge to pack a lunch for today, "I could pin anyone down, I was undefeated." He continues to preach the worst fake explanation, "So, I taught her how to wrestle and she sucks so I pinned her down a lot. To the bed, of course, so neither of us got hurt. She's just easy to dominate." He finishes with a smirk and I deadpan to him, scratching my chin with my middle finger.

"Well, that sounds really fun! I'm glad you guys had a great time!" My clueless brother beams and I awkwardly laugh and nod my head.

"Next time I'll be the one to pin him down." I glance over at Jungkook with a fake grin and raise my eyebrow, hoping that he gets my message and I walk past him, whispering near his ear, "Isn't that right, mommy's boy?" I chuckle and he elbows me away.

"Okay, let's head out soon!" Jin smiles while packing up some things and within the next twenty minutes we're out the door.