🐾 CALL

CHAPTER 25

"Such a tired boy, hm?" I help Jungkook get dressed after his bath and then lead him into his bedroom, his body leaning against mine for support.

"D-did... good?" He mumbles against my neck as I face him and help lower him down.

Laying back with his head against the pillow, his limbs are sprawled out all over the bed and tangled in the blanket that I'm trying to cover him with.

"Yes, you did really good. Jungkookie has been the best boy." I coo and kiss his forehead.

A small, tired smile appears on his face and he scrunches his nose while letting a giggle out.

"Thank you, Y/n. Y/n... b-best... girl... " He starts to drift off.

I grin at his sweet state, something I haven't seen much of still.

"Come get me if you need anything. Goodnight, Koo." I shut his lamp off and shut his door slightly, starting to walk to my room but I tip toe back inside his and turn on a fan since he'll overheat for sure at some point.

After showering and grabbing a snack, I head to my own room and practically body slam myself into the sheets, my body sore and exhausted from today's spontaneous events.

Within minutes I fell asleep and luckily when I woke up to use the bathroom at 3:47 AM, he was still asleep.

Was.

And that's when it started.

4:02 AM blinks back at my exhausted red eyes as I stare at the numbers on the alarm clock next to my bed.

"Y/n! Oh, fuck- oh no... " Jungkook moans out, short breathy whines and curses leaving his lips as well which travel across the hall to my own room.

"Did I really just walk into his room and see him rubbing himself to the photo of me that was in the bedside drawer I had forgotten about?" I whisper rhetorically to myself, dazed and slightly embarrassed that he's doing it to a photo of me that was taken when I was in high school.

I cringe at the thought of him seeing that photo- an embarrassing sophomore year yearbook photo where my makeup was terrible, hair frizzy and my outfit looked like it was out of that TV show Shake It Up.

"But the main question is... " I tap my index finger against my chin, ignoring the whines that are getting louder, "Why would Jungkook want to jack himself off to... me?" I furrow my brow.

Well, this only continues to prove my other suspicions right... he most likely does have feelings for me like how I thought he might.

Not just sexual, but romantic.

Him wanting to cum to the image or thought of me proves one thing that I've learned about hybrids...

I once read articles on how if hybrids are infatuated and attracted to one specific human or other hybrid and start to only be able to get off to them or to the thought of them during their heats, then the hybrid sees them as their mate. Hybrids that don't have a mate yet can easily cum during their heats and Jungkook was definitely struggling big time until I stepped in and well, until my photo did too.

The want, infatuation and attraction a hybrid feels to their mate will only grow and can be a very special connection once formed. Hybrids will become extremely protective of them and don't see it whatsoever as a "temporary" thing.

Mates are for life.

"Awe, cute!" I coo at the thought of someone finding me as their other half, "Wait- so I have to be stuck with Jungkook for the rest of my life possibly?" My eyes widen but I can't help the cheeky smile that inches onto my face, already knowing that I will be anyways since he's my hybrid that I adopted.

As weird as it is to me and as much as it freaks me out that my high school enemy could possibly see me as their one and only mate, I still can't help feel my heart beating inside of me a little faster at the thought of it.

"Y-y/n... " I hear Jungkook whine from inside his room.

"Oh shit, I forgot about that-" I spring up and head to my door, stopping halfway to point a finger at myself in my mirror.

"You dumb bitch. You have feelings for him, don't you?" I squint at my glaring face and leave for Jungkook's room.

"Jungkook, is the pain getting worse? Do you want me to help again?" I wipe back his once again sweaty bangs as he huffs, once again in his boxers while the fan points directly at him.

I sit on the edge of the bed next to him and hand him a water bottle that I set next to his bed hours earlier. He chugs half of it and then shakes his head.

"My whole body is cramping up. I-I'm too sore and haven't had pain this bad before. I need
m-medicine or something." He squeezes his eyes closed and tilts his head back.

"Well, ibuprofen isn't going to fix... this. But... " I bite my bottom lip in contemplation and suddenly I feel more nervous as I come to a conclusion.

"I can... call someone if you'd like? A hybrid vet?" I propose to the shaking boy next to me and he sighs.

"I didn't want to call anyone but I c-can't handle this. It's only getting worse and I might just p-pass out." He whines, a tear running down his cheek and wipe it for him, nodding.

"I'll call someone who will make sure to help. You'll be in good hands." I rush to get my phone as he lays back down and head into the kitchen, flicking the lights on.

I dial the number and wait as it rings a few times.

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

"Jin!"

_______________________________

IM FINALLY BACK

am i rushing the relationship aspect?😳 i'm trying so hard for it to be like... their sort of apprehensive about the fact that they might be each others person/crush but they both welcome it and go with the flow, understanding where the feelings came from are curious to move forward?

idk man i'm gonna go read smut