🐾 DOMINANT

CHAPTER 28

He spreads his legs, his knees bent and leaning against the sides of the tub as his hand slowly travels down into the water, rubbing his once again hard cock.

"Do I need to repeat myself?" He pokes his tongue against the inside of his right cheek and I gulp, suddenly a bit intimidated.

"No, Daddy. I'll be good for you." I look down and smile softly while playing with my fingers, a wave of heat hitting me while my core becomes even more wet.

His slits stare me down intensely, his wet and long tail that usually reaches his mid calf is draped over the side of the tub a bit and his dark ears stand still and tall. As I slowly walk closer and step in I can't help but feel a wave of embarrassment come over me, not for a bad reason but just because Jungkook is eye level with my naked... lower region. As confident as I may be, anyone in this situation would be just as nervous and shy.

I fully stand in the warm water in between his legs, thankful my tub is big enough for us to both be in and stretch our legs out if we need to.

"Wait." He pauses me before I turn around to sit between his legs.

His wet left hand slowly runs up the front of my smooth thigh, sending goosebumps all over my body.

"Spread them." He smirks, not even looking up to me and I do as he tells me to, shyly spreading my legs apart a little more.

His hand runs painfully slow over the inside of my thigh and I notice his breathing becoming faster and deeper as his fingers run over my wet clit and down to my core, rubbing that spot a few times while I let gasps out and bite my lip, closing my eyes.

"Look at me. I don't care how nervous I make you, eyes always stay on mine." He growls low and I look down to him immediately but internally am shaking for just how scarily dominant he can sound and act.

"What do you say, little girl? Use your words before I make you moan them out." He toys with my throbbing clit slowly, rubbing it in circles as he stares back at me with a raised brow.

"Yes, Sir." I practically whisper, my voice feeling small in front of the dangerous panther who's slowly putting his fingers that are covered in my wetness into his mouth, his sharp canines gaining my attention.

"Good kitty. You can sit." He says in between sucking his fingers, a low groan of pleasure leaving his lips.

"New rule," He begins as I turn to sit and I listen intently, "I can taste you whenever and wherever I want. You taste so fucking sweet." I hear him suck his fingers one last time as I fully sit down into the soapy water.

"Yes, Sir." My face heats up and I clench my thighs together.

Leaning back against his much larger and firm chest, he snakes both hands around my sides and pulls me closer, his hard and throbbing cock up against my lower back and I squirm a bit.

"Stay. Still." He whispers with a deep voice into my ear, his fingers gripping onto my sides harder, "I could fuck you until you're shaking underneath me and begging for me to slow down but I'm being nice and letting you get used to my fingers first since your little body will have a hard time fitting my cock in it." His hands run up my stomach and message my boobs, his chilled wet thumbs playing with my nipples making me gasp and let out a whine.