🐾 GRIP

YALL HOLY SHIT BUTTER MV?! I'M LIKE SHOCKED AND SO HAPPY AND SJJDIDKDK IT IS SO GOOD AND BEATING RECORDS SO FAST!
_______________________________

CHAPTER 23

"Are you okay, Jungkook?" I lightly knock against the door.

It's almost 11:00 PM and for the past half of the day that we've been home, he's been locked in his room uh... taking care of his painful heat. I already asked multiple times if I can call a hybrid doctor to come and prescribe low dosage heat suppressant so that it calms how bad it is a bit but he won't let me. Apparently it'll only take longer for him to get back to regular, less painful heats.

"I- I'm oka- Oh, fuck!" He whimpers out, loud moans traveling through the whole house making me simultaneously get flustered as well as feel bad for him since it's not only pleasure but a lot of pain he's feeling.

"You aren't! I'm telling you, I need to call someone since I can't do much to help. A hybrid doctor can help ease your pain and instruct what we should do until it's back to normal." I sigh, resting my head against the bedroom's door.

"Oh fuck-" I hear him gasp out and suddenly long drawn out moans coming from him and a chuckle with loud panting follows before it's quiet.

I bring my hand up to knock again to make sure he didn't pass out or something but am cut off as the door flings open, a panting and red faced Jungkook standing in front of me. My eyes widen as I see he's only in boxers, tattoo and piercings on full display as well as his slicked back hair since he's sweating so much. Even his ears and tail have beads of sweat in the fur.

My jaw drops a bit and I swallow, calming myself before I drool over the sight in front of me.

"Well... how are you feeling now? You must be really tired and hungry." I stare directly into his eyes and definitely not at his half boner he's already getting again.

He wipes some sweat from his forehead and nods.

"I'm extremely tired but I'll shower before laying back down and- oh!" He pauses and smirks to me, "Don't come in here while I shower, the sheets are a mess." He slips away past me, shutting the door in the process and I grimace at what it could look like in there.

"And don't think that I didn't notice those wandering eyes." He chuckles before shutting the bathroom door.

Brushing off my embarrassment, I grab new boxers, grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt for him even though he'll probably rip it off ten minutes later. I set everything down in the kitchen so that I can start cooking something for him.

Slapping down a bag of pizza rolls onto a pan and shoving it into the oven, I wash up a bit and bring bowls to the table for our very fancy dinner.

"What? We didn't have anything better..." I say to the readers who are judging my cooking abilities.

Jungkook's POV

I take some deep breathes before looking back down, the sensation building up again already as my cock hardens.

It's never happened this soon after

I sigh, washing my body off and rubbing some conditioner through my dark hair. Water drops onto my lower parts and I tense up at the feeling, the need for release coming way too fast.

"This is a bitch." I whine, tilting my head back under the water to rinse out the conditioner.

I think for a moment about what just happened in that room... how I was having so much trouble cumming all four times even though I needed to and the only thing that helped me cum was-