🐾 DADDY

CHAPTER 45

"Joonie and I are going out for drinks since it was a hectic first day. Be home soon!" Jin hugs me after we get out of the car, back at home, and waves goodbye to Yoongi and Jungkook as we head inside and the others get back into the car and pull out to go to a bar.

"Bedroom time!" Jungkook grins and I stare up at him with a smile, my brain working hard to try and figure out if he means sleepy time or bedroom 😏 time.

The happy go lucky smile on his face says the first option while the bulge in his pants says the other.

Pulling out my keys, I unlock the door and hold it open for them to both enter, "First we need to show Yoongi around, okay Koo? He hasn't been here before, remember?" I tell Jungkook while trying to hold in a laugh as he struggles to kick off his shoes.

"Let me help, Koo." Yoongi chuckles as I shut and lock the door.

Walking further into the kitchen, I grab a bottle of water for us each while Yoongi kneels in front of Jungkook just inside the door to help him discard his shoes.

"Oh, uhm... " Jungkook nervously gulps while watching Yoongi lower himself down in front of him, kneeling right in front of his bulge that's clearly seen since he unbuttoned his blazer and Yoongi grins up at him mischievously, starting to untie his white sneaker that's on his right foot.

"And what do good boys say?" Yoongi sets the one shoe aside before going to untie the left one.

"Thank you, Daddy." He shyly thanks the man and earns a pat on the head from Yoongi after he sets the other shoe aside and stands.

"What a sweet and good boy you are, Koo." Yoongi grins with his gums showing and I mentally punch a wall because

"Does Mommy think I'm a good boy too?" Jungkook pouts over to me as I sit at the island and I have to take a deep breath in because both of these mother fuckers are going to make me fold into a sobbing mess from just how cute they are

"Yes, you're the best boy that there ever could be, Jungkookie." I grin and stand, walking to him and he practically falls into my arms as I reach out to hug the lil kitten boy.

"Mommy and Daddy thinks I'm good!" He squeals and I look over to Yoongi.

I mouth, "Are you seeing this?" to him with tears in my eyes and he covers his mouth with a fist, sniffling, and tears fall from his own eyes as he mumbles "He's so cute."

"Can Daddy join?" Jungkook looks up to me, his little nose twitching a bit as his tail sways happily and ears perk up and I nod.

"Of course, sweetheart." I giggle and look to Yoongi, reaching a hand out to him and the snake hybrid softens even more, his black eyes glossy as tears run down his cheeks.