🐾 SIT

Today I wiped my ass and my fake nail fell off and into the toilet
also sorry this is short i have midterms rn and a flight to LA to see p1harmony so i'm stressed, i hope to update again this weekend!
______________________________

CHAPTER 52

My clit throbs at Yoongi's deep voice telling me to sit on his face, the idea of him tongue fucking me is enough to make my hand travel down between my legs. There's nothing else that makes me feel more nervous than face sitting since I feel so vulnerable and humiliated but that's definitely part of the fun.

After getting forcibly pulled down onto Jungkook's tongue once, you'd think that I'd be more prepared and less nervous this time around but this is a whole new experience, this time it's with a venomous snake hybrid who's tongue is longer than normal, given his snake like attributes and Yoongi knows how to use it to his advantage.

"What... is Mommy nervous?" His black eyes intimidate me as he challenges me.

"No." I raise a brow and cross my arms, about to walk over to him but another presence subconsciously makes goosebumps rise all over my skin.

Jungkook's cold hands grab my shoulders from behind and he starts walking me towards Yoongi.

"Mommy, hurry up and sit on his lips! I want to see him make you cum." Jungkook pouts and lets out a frustrated sigh as we stop in front of Yoongi's smirking face, my legs on either side of him as I stand over his waist with wide eyes all thanks to Jungkook kindly showing me the way.

"Poor Koo. Babyboy just wants to see you cum. What's taking so long?" He smirks in amusement, crossing his arms behind his head as he gets comfy while watching my flustered expression.

"Mommy makes me feel so good so I want Mommy to feel the same." He beams with happiness, standing tall over my smaller form.

He's so fucking cute-

"Let me help you, Mommy." He grins with dimples showing but his actions are anything but cute and innocent.

Slowly, his large hands unbutton and unzip my dress pants before he crouches down onto his knees and abruptly yanks my pants to my ankles. His eyes slowly edge their way up my body until he reaches my own eyes, innocence being replaced with lust and mischievous as he smirks, definitely not too lost in that submissive headspace. I gulp as he stares into my eyes, his tone becoming more dominant and deep to tease me as he speaks.

"Don't you want your babyboy to help you cum, Mommy?" He watches my face turn red as his innocent persona intertwines with his dominant side, "Please, Mommy." He whines and pinches his eyebrows together to look needy with his bottom lip pouting out, "Please, let Daddy and I tongue fuck you. You can ride Daddy and then use your babyboy's tongue to cum on." He practically begs while knowing exactly what buttons to push.

"Yeah, fix your fucking shy attitude, sweetheart, and ride my tongue." Yoongi huffs out in a deep voice full of annoyance and authority.

"O-okay, okay Sir." Nervousness engulfs me, the shadows and outlines of their just visible faces and features in the dark room intimidating me.

"Get them off her." Yoongi directs Jungkook and the younger listens, his long and cold fingers slipping into the top band of my underwear and slowly pulling it down until it drops to my ankles.

My face heats up, embarrassment flashing over me since I'm literally standing over Yoongi half naked now but the smirk on his face and soft groan that leaves his lips reassures me that I have no reason to be nervous.

"Daddy," Jungkook whines out while rubbing his middle and index finger gently across my pussy, "please tongue fuck her now. I can't wait to hear her moans." He looks up to my eyes through his dark lashes with a smirk before pressing directly on my clit, his sharp canines and dark eyes enough to make me try and clench my thighs together a bit.

I suck in a quick breath at the pressure that I've been craving and sigh out, "Yeah... Daddy. Please tongue fuck me." I whine out myself in a shy voice, not able to help how needy I'm starting to become.

"How cute, finally giving in, sweetheart? Let Daddy take care of you." Yoongi repositions himself more comfortably and reaches out to my outer thighs as I move up to his face to finally sit, still nervous but pushing myself since I want nothing more than to cum on his tongue.

"Babyboy, let Mommy take care of you." Yoongi motions Jungkook over.

"Do what?" Jungkook blinks, not knowing what exactly to do as he stands in front of me like how Yoongi wants.

"Face fuck her so her moans from me are muffled." He grips my thighs, starting to pull me down onto his lips.

Also, I love reading my own books randomly bc I fr will forget it's my own half way through and I'll be cracking tf up over some funny shit in it and I'm like omg whoever wrote this is so funny and then I see my own @ 😭