🐾 HELP

CHAPTER 26

"This better be good- " My brother's exhausted and annoyed voice travels through my phone's speaker.

"Buckle up because it is. I need you to fully wake up right now, it's important and pretty urgent." My heart races as I hear sniffles and sobs come from Jungkook's room.

Over the phone I can hear a rushed noise as if he quickly shoved the sheets back and got up.

"Are you okay, Y/n? Did someone break in?" Jin raises his voice and huffs through the phone, worried.

"I, myself am fine but it's urgent for a... friend of mine. I'll answer all of your questions later but right now, I need to get him help." I brace myself, butterflies in my stomach since my brother never knew about what happened to Jungkook these past years AND never even knew that he's a hybrid.

"What... what is it?" He nervously and impatiently asks.

"To put it short... our old neighbor Jungkook is a hybrid and there's a LOT to explain with that in itself but the main reason I'm calling is because I found and adopted him so he's been living here for about a week and is in heat. He hasn't had one in two years and it's become so painful tonight that he might pass out. Jin, please help me! If anyone would know what to do, it'd be you!" My voice rises as I speak, tears in my eyes and my voice becoming shaky because the entire time that I've been talking, I could clearly hear Jungkook begging for someone to help him in the other room.

"What... Y/n, y-you adopted Jungkook?! HE'S A HYBRID?!" Jin yells in shock.

"Please just forget that right now! He's begging for someone to help him! Please, Jin- what do I do? He needs something to suppress the pain." I feel my heart breaking for the poor boy who's going through unbearable pain as we speak.

"O-okay. Just remain calm and head directly to the hybrid clinic that's about forty minutes away, that light pink one that we always pass by. I'll let them know what's happening and they'll give you what you need when you arrive. I'll cover the fees, you just need to text me Jungkook's hybrid breed, weight, height and age." He fiddles around on his laptop, tapping keys as he speaks.

"Thank you so much, you're a life saver. Literally... for Jungkook that is." I hang up fast and run back to his room where I find him in a sweaty mess of a ball curled into the corner of the room.

"Jungkook- " I breathlessly whisper and rush to his aid.

"Gonna... p-pass out... " His slow but heavy breaths pick up as his head swings forward as he tries sitting up straight.

"Listen, I won't let anything happen to you. I called my brother who is a hybrid vet for help and he contacted a clinic here to prepare the medications you need in order to help stop the pain. I have to drive about forty minutes to- "

His cold hand shakily grips my wrist.

"Please... please don't leave me. I'm so s-scared." He trembles and tears well up in my eyes again, his body won't stop shaking and as he tries looking into my eyes his own roll back and he collapses into my arms.

"JUNGKOOK!" I cry out and with my own shaking hands I pull him into my arms bridal style and with a lot of struggle, set him to lay on the bed.

I start to cry as I squeeze his hand tight.

"I won't leave you, baby. I won't... I won't... I promise." I whisper to him while checking his breathing and then run to grab the fan and bring it closer to him, as well as grab a cold, wet wash cloth and a chair.

I place everything next to his bed and position the wet towel on his forehead before grabbing my phone off his bedside table.

"I promise I won't leave you like this. I'm here, no need to be scared." I whisper to him as I hold his hand and a tiny whisper of a "thank you" leaves his lips as he wakes up a bit.

I click the old number from my contacts and hit call, letting the phone ring. Thankfully, he picks up.

"Jimin! Long time no see, I owe you one big time but I need a favor right now. It's urgent."

________________________________

RUSHED THIS SORRY IM SUPPOSED TO BE ON A PHONE CALL RN WJJDICISK