🐾 RESORT

final chapter! thank you guys for everything :,)

longest chapter ever out of all my books at 4220 words

ALSO! I will randomly be releasing a Yoongi stalker fic and Jungkook boxer AU where he bets that he can put you in any position he wants. Both like ten chapters and fully finished. AND a Sith Yoongi  x Jedi reader BTS x Star Wars cross over (not sure when) called SITH: Master of Seduction. Of course I'll finish my other books first though!

________________________________

CHAPTER 58

"So," Jin starts, "our neighbors called towards the evening during the storm since they saw a package on our porch and didn't want it to get soaked." He explains as he helps me shove my luggage into the plane's overhead compartment, "I totally freaked out because I knew it was the plane tickets. I could've just bought them as e-tickets and had the staff scan our phones but I thought a physical ticket would be more cool for a surprise." He sits next to me and I look out the tiny plane window on my left, "That's why I then told Jungkook they arrived when I walked into the kitchen - he already knew about the trip and so he gathered the rest to plan a surprise for you but, uh... you walked in on them."

I laugh and nod, pulling a water bottle out of my small draw-string bag that's sitting on my lap, "Yeah, I was confused as hell but would've never guessed that there was a surprise for me."

He takes a drink of his own water, the others getting situated in each of their own seats as Jin continues, "Okay, so then Jimin had left to get the package and I had him get pizza while he was at it and grab the bikini in the house that we ordered online. The others distracted you while I went and got a cake and candles. We could've waited to surprise you the next day but since that day was your actual birthday, we wanted to do it right away especially since we were so lucky to finally get the tickets that day in particular." He grins to me, "I'm so glad the surprise worked out."

"Awe, Jin- " I smile back to him, leaning in to hug my thoughtful brother before getting cut off by Taehyung.

"Big bountiful bitchery!" The hybrid exclaims way too loud and the rest of the passengers look back at us, side eyeing Taehyung as he reads the words off of his phone out loud again, "Jiminie, what's a big bountiful bitchery?" His curious eyes glance to the smaller who's sitting in between himself and Hoseok in the seats in front of us.

I slap a hand to my mouth to cover my laugh and kick Taehyung's seat that's directly in front of mine, "Tae, baby, speak quieter." I hush him as Hoseok starts laughing.

"Jimin has 'big bountiful bitchery' energy, right? In simple terms, he's a baddie." Hoseok explains, "I thought the name fit him so I changed his name in our group chat."

"I know I'm a bad bitch." Jimin sighs happily.

I look to Jin and we both nod, agreeing that Jimin is, indeed, a baddie.

"Ew, absolutely foul." A voice I recognize comes from behind me so I turn around in my seat and raise a brow at Jungkook who's getting seated. He looks to me and fake gags, "Bro, turn around, please. Your face is just- " He pauses and starts fake gagging again.

I scoff, "Says the one who looks like the human embodiment of the words 'mold' and 'piss'." I roll my eyes, "Stinky little piss stain." I insult him once more and give him a middle finger to which he giggles.