🐾 CUM

3 chapters left since total, including the intro and playlist chapters, that would be 60!
thank you for sticking around!!!

happy holidays, let me know in a comment what you're doing for the holidays 💜
_______________________________

CHAPTER 55

"Fucking hell, Yoongi!" I gasp out as he presses his tongue firmly on my clit.

Jungkook stands completely undressed in front of me as Yoongi holds down my thighs on either side of his head so that I can't squirm or lift myself up at all.

"Mommy is so pretty." Jungkook smiles in awe at my mouth that's dropped open while moans pour out and my eyebrows that are pinched together in pleasure.

"Thank you, babyboy." I coo out in a shaking breath, genuinely loving how sweet this boy is in any and every scenario.

That sweetness doesn't last long though as I raise an eyebrow to his cock that throbbed to just the nickname I called him. He lets out a low groan and places his right hand on my cheek, rubbing it with the pad of his thumb as I try to not moan loudly from Yoongi's tongue that's still working directly on my clit.

"Mommy will be even prettier with my cock in her mouth, won't she." He sucks in his bottom lip, biting is as he presses his hips closer to my face.

His cock's head bumps my lips once, pre-cum smudging onto my bottom lip and I lick it.

I feel my clit throb and legs tremble for a moment and I grip Jungkook's muscular left thigh to help keep me up. Yoongi practically claws down at my thighs, as he tries to get me even closer. I glance down and the entire time his eyes have been trained on my face. My eyebrows raise, slight embarrassment rising in me from knowing that Yoongi was watching me make all of those faces the whole time but I know he loves it. I can't help but feel my face heat up though since he's seeing me from what I would think is a terrible angle.

 I can't help but feel my face heat up though since he's seeing me from what I would think is a terrible angle

"F-fuck." My eyes practically flutter halfway shut at the sight of his extra long, almost snake like tongue run up my entire pussy from one end to the other.

He smirks and licks his lips dauntingly as I moan, "I know, I know." Is all that Yoongi coos out in a cocky manner before he plunges his tongue into me, beginning to fuck it in and out of my hole. I can feel my walls clenching as all of this built up sexual frustration nears its end.

"God, your taste is so addicting." Yoongi moans low as his tongue goes back to licking up my slit again, his hands gripping my ass roughly.

"Mommy... pretty please?" Jungkook pouts with big eyes, "I'll make sure to face fuck you just how you like it." He smirks and my heart skips a beat.