🐾 HEADSPACE

LOOK AT THIS GTA LOADING SCREEN I MADE OF MYSELF ^

kim taehyung goes live for 30 minutes and of course i can't understand anything he says yet the crumb he gave me was big enough to supply me serotonin for a whole week

we had a BAD storm here and there was an explosion and fire and bunch of shit that happened but i am fine! just had to wait to write more and post this

_______________________________

CHAPTER  44

"I'll bruise your shin, get the fuck out of my way." Yoongi narrows his eyes on Jin who then scolds the rude man.

"I'm just trying to make sure that you're healthy and okay!" Jin throws his hands up into the air.

"Yeah, it's the least we can do after almost killing you." Jimin leans on the check up room's doorframe.

Yoongi looks to Jimin, "You mean you almost killed me. Fucker." He glares at the slightly shorter man that has a cheeky yet guilty smile on his face that just radiates 'I fucked up, oops'.

"I'll give you my pizza leftovers as a sorry."

"Deal." Yoongi immediately complies and I roll my eyes.

"I'm tired, let's get this show on the roll. I'm horny, too." Jungkook trails up to the door and I smack him against the chest and tell him to shush from where I'm standing inside the doorway.

"He needs a checkup, a simple one to make sure that he's okay before we leave but he won't let me." Jin raises his fist and softly punches the wall, Yoongi being the one to roll his eyes now, "Will you let any of them do it? Will that make you feel more comfortable? Have one of your mates do it." Jin throws in the imaginary towel and Namjoon hushes him to calm his frustrated attitude.

"Sweetheart, it's okay. Just calm down and one of the others will do it. I'm sure he didn't mean to bite your finger." Namjoon pulls Jin into a defeated hug and we all narrow our eyes at the word 'sweetheart'.

"I did, actually." Yoongi crosses his arms and I rub my temples.

Twenty minutes of trying to give him a checkup and all we got out of it is Joon and Jin's bromance as well as Jin's bit finger.

"Everyone leave, I'm giving this fucker a checkup." Jungkook groans in annoyance, just wanting to go home after the long day and everyone leaves immediately and voluntarily, he even escorts me out even though I'm pretty reluctant to leave them alone, especially when they're both having bitch fits.

"Let's see who dies first, I bet it'll be Jungkookie." Jimin places his bet and the others agree while the two's door shuts.

Back in the room they both glare at one another.

"Watch your mouth when you talk about me, you brat of a cat." The shorter mans tries to intimate Jungkook again just like outside, his chest puffing out as he sits up straight.

"I'll say what I want, you nasty molting fuck." Jungkook walks up to the medical examination chair that Yoongi's sitting on in the middle of the room, "OUCH! You fucking slime ball of a reptile! I ought to beat your ass black and blue." He kneels down a bit, rubbing his shin that Yoongi didn't hesitate to kick.