🐾 AHHH

CHAPTER 34

Everyone stops what they're doing, including the hybrids, as we sit up and aim our attention on the tall, limp body laying in the doorway.

Hobi sniffs the air and then lets out a whine.

"What... don't tell me he's dead." Jimin's eyes widen.

Moments ago...

"I didn't know you were still wearing your collar, Taehyung." Jimin mutters, hearing the sound of metal clanking against itself just like how Taehyung's chain leash sounds.

And in that moment,

he knew

he fucked up.

"Oh shit, that's not your leash, that's- "

"-KEYS!" I finish his sentence and we all sit up but it's too late.

"SURPRISE! I'm home early!" My brother announces as he's trying to get the keys from out of the doorknob and that's when he looks up.

His expression turns to shock as he looks from me to the giant feral panther that's growling, to
the huge tiger that's hissing while standing over Jimin, to the small golden retriever that's panting and humping a pillow on the couch.

"Jin- I can expla- " I try to say but he just-

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

He screams, his hands cupping his cheeks dramatically and then he falls, passed out and crumpled in the doorway.

Present time...

Hobi sniffs the air and then lets out a whine.

"What... don't tell me he's dead." Jimin sighs.

"He's just dramatic and uh, may have not known that there was more than one hybrid here. He probably thought we were about to get mauled to death in all honesty." I run a hand through my hair, sobering up fast and Jungkook is suddenly walking out from down the hall, now in his human form.

"I would love to eat you sometime." He runs his human tongue up my neck, licking just like how he did in his animal form and my face heats up, surprisingly not grossed out.

"Tell your dick to stay down because we have worse problems." I slap his shoulder playfully.

"JUNG HOSEOK! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT HUMPING?!" Jimin chases after the dog that's running away with my couch pillow in his mouth to a corner of the room that Jimin can't fit in.

"OKAY! HUMAN FORMS. NOW." I point at the dog in the corner and then to the tiger who's chewing my plant near the window.

"Seokjin?! Shit- what ha- "

My eyes widen and look around the room to where that voice came from. A new voice that's definitely not Hobi's since he's just turned back into his human form, a blanket covering him as he pleads for Jimin's help since he transformed while still in the corner behind chairs. I then look to Taehyung next but slap a hand over my eyes.