🐾 FEELINGS

CHAPTER 30

"You WHAT?!" The bag of chips fall from my lap as I snap up, standing shocked with wide eyes, "I can't believe you have a hybrid of your own! What breed? Guy or girl? What is he or she like?" I throw questions one after the other at a giggling Jimin.

"I'm pretty shocked too. Well, not shocked that you too live with a hybrid but it's the fact that you're someone that I already knew!" Jungkook speaks to Jimin who's slightly confused at what he means, "To elaborate, not only have I not connected with any old friends but I also haven't met anyone from my past who now owns a hybrid, until you of course. It's just neat knowing that someone who I knew before now has someone of my kind around them." Jungkook blinks his wide eyes and smiles, "I'm really happy that hybrids are the new normal."

I grin to Jungkook and my chest swells, my mind buzzing with happiness for him to feel that way.

"I'm really glad too because hybrids are some of the most amazing people I've met. I'm positive that you guys would love my hybrid too! He's a real ball of fluff as soon as you meet him. Instead of telling you about him how about I... " Jimin looks to me for permission, "bring him over here? He's extremely friendly and would love another hybrid friend!"

I gasp at his perfect idea and smile, looking to Jungkook for his permission as well since he is on his heat still and might feel threatened by another hybrid being around me. He was already put off by Jimin and his friendliness with me so a hybrid might push him further.

He looks to me for a moment, thinking, and then shrugs while looking back to Jimin, "I don't see why not. I would love to meet another hybrid." He grins at the idea of finally making a friend whose a hybrid as well.

"Great! I'm so excited, I'll be back in about twenty minutes then!" He stands and gives me a quick hug before grabbing his keys from the kitchen island and heading out the door.

I chuckle at how excited he had gotten and quickly tidy up some before they get back.

"How are you feeling?" I sit back down next to Jungkook, handing him a glass of cold water.

"Honestly, I could still pin you to this couch and fuck you for hours but other than that, no pain has come back." He says nonchalantly, sipping his water.

I choke on my own spit and blink a few times at his bold words, not used to being so flustered by someone. He smirks, chuckling as I turn the overhead fan on.

"It's getting a little hot in here." I nervously clear my throat but he just pulls me in close as I sit back down next to him.

We sit for a moment in silence while relaxing until a thought pops into my head.

"Can we talk about something? Like, important?" I turn to him and he nods.

"It's about... "

"Us." He finishes my sentence.

My eyes widen a bit and I smile, "Yeah, looks like you've been thinking about that too?" I sit up against the arm rest of the couch, my legs laying across his toned thighs as he nods with a warm smile spreading across his face.

"I'll be blunt and get to the point then, " I chuckle, "I obviously like you a lot as more than a friend, I think that was clear through my uh... actions. I've thought about it a lot and I realize that I want to be with you. As in a relationship." I bite my lip nervously but know that honesty is the best choice and that we need to communicate on this confusing situation.