🐾 TIGER

please look at this that i found on tik tok because tears were in my eyes ^
________________________________

CHAPTER 31

"Welcome back!" I smile to Jimin as he walks back inside while I hold the door open, stepped off to the side a little behind it.

Jungkook turns to him as he enters, smiling, and stands to make his way over to us. Now all gathered in the kitchen inside the door, I wait another few seconds for his hybrid that he was supposedly bringing back to walk in behind him but when no one does I look to Jimin questioningly.

He turns back around, a giggle coming from his plush pink lips as he takes a few steps back into the doorway, half outside.

"It's okay, sweetheart. They're good friends of mine." Jimin talks to the other person that's hidden right outside the door, most likely just very shy.

I watch as Jimin gives the other person a cheeky grin and then he turns back to me and Jungkook, walking into the house slowly. Once inside, I shut the door and turn to see Jimin facing the two of us but no one else in sight.

Suddenly, a dark brown curly head pops up from behind his left shoulder as well as two bright glowing yellow eyes with small black pupils. The fuzzy large ears that are black, orange, and white poke through his curls and stand straight with rounded edges, both twitching a few times as I stare up at them. I coo at the adorable sight of the man hiding behind Jimin, not only for how cute he looks but also for how small he must be to be able to fit behind Jimin who's definitely not the tallest nor biggest person.

A kitten hybrid? Maybe he adopted a kid? That would explain why he's so shy...

I stare into his yellow eyes, the tiny dark pupils trained directly on my own eyes and I smile, all three of us quiet and calm as to not scare him.

"I'm Y/n, Jimin's friend from school." I softly announce in a quiet tone.

Jimin's hands run across and pat something slightly behind him, most likely the hybrid's legs, to get his attention, "Go ahead and introduce yourself, sweetheart." He grins to himself, his eye smile and scrunched nose making my heart rapidly melt as I now coo at the both of them from how adorable they're being.

I glance back over to his shoulder at the yellow eyes and the voice that comes from the hybrid makes my breath catch in my throat.

"Hi guys, I'm uh... Kim Taehyung and I'm... good boy." A deep, smooth voice wraps over our ears like a warm hug, the sexy yet calm and low pitch catching me off guard and practically making my heart skip a beat.

I glance at Jungkook who's sniffing the air for the hybrid's scent, a shocked expression on his face as well and Jimin laughs at our reactions. Before I can even speak, the curly dark haired head slowly rises higher, the man named Taehyung now standing at his full hight behind Jimin's much smaller body frame.

My eyes widen and travel across his sharp and very defined features, his v shaped cupids bow and perfect full lips making me jealous while his one monolid and one double eyelid catch my attention next. His unique features grasp me, my mind in awe at his beautiful face as he blankly stares at me in return, occasionally but shyly looking around at my own features and outfit.

My gaze travels down to see a toned, wide chest covered in a white t-shirt that has a Gucci logo and tiger on the front which I can only see about half of since Jimin's shoulders hit right below his chest, his head fitting perfectly right under Taehyung's that's now resting on top of his and two toned arms wrap around past his neck, resting on Jimin's shoulders to engulf him and hug him close.

Taehyung begins sniffing the air as well, matching the sniffs coming from Jungkook while Jimin and I just simply stand and watch curiously.

In an instant before I can even blink, the large hybrid snaps his head to Jungkook and lets go of Jimin, pouncing on Jungkook and making them both tumble back onto the floor. Jimin and I both watch in shock as Taehyung sniffs all over Jungkook's chest and neck before licking his neck a few times.

"Oh my God!" Jimin busts out laughing as I start to laugh as well, running over and crouching down to the two cat boys that are in a ball on the floor.

"W- what is he doing?!" Jungkook gasps but can't hold back a giggle or grin as the other is focused on rubbing his face on him, his curly hair tickling Jungkook's neck.

"He- he likes to get his scent onto people he becomes friends with, this happens every time!" Jimin explains through fits of giggles.

Jimin and I sit down next to them on the kitchen floor as Jungkook laughs his ass off while the large man acts like an excited kitten.

"How old is he?" I glance to Jimin.

"Two years younger than me, 19." He whispers back over as the two continue to tussle.

"Hyungie!" Taehyung calls out to Jungkook who's under him still, "Hyungie is a hybrid too just like me! I have another friend just like me!" Taehyung cheers out, a boxy grin on his face as he looks to Jimin and points at the other cat underneath him.

"I know, Tae! I'm so proud of you for making another friend! Why don't you also become friends with Y/n." Jimin cheekily grins, looking to me and it takes a moment for what he means to kick in.

"Oh boy- " My eyebrows raise and immediately Taehyung pops up off of Jungkook and looks to me with wide excited eyes and a boxy smile.

"You're next!" He points at me and I slowly start to back away.

"Only if you can... CATCH ME!" I yell out and bolt for it, running around the kitchen island multiple times as we both holler out and laugh while he chases me.

_______________________________

part 2 of this scene/day will be out tonight as well as a midnight raid chapter! sorry i've slacked on updating that •_•

for those of you who might be interested, here's a little life update of mine and some of my thoughts <3

💜 lately i've been doing much better mentally and physically, my bpd/depression/anxiety meds have kicked in and i feel happy and normal finally and i've also been steadily losing weight. i've been so excited to write every day and currently my schedule is basically wake up, spend a few hours doing what i want/call my friend, write for 2 - 5 hours and update and then sleep. i've been doing that daily and i know i sometimes tell y'all what time it is when i post and it's usually early in the morning like 5 am since i wrote all night and some people get worried i'm not taking care of myself but i promise i am and i get like 9 hours after that and sleep until late in the day! thank you for checking on me! 💜

💜 i'm extremely proud and thankful to have this growing account and you guys as my followers because it's honestly more like an account with a bunch of friends supporting me (i know that's cheesy) but it doesn't feel like i'm posting to random strangers, a lot of you talk to me and consistently interact and make sure i'm doing okay which warms my heart and i can't thank you enough. i feel like i have more friends in my life and i really needed this type of support and i will always make sure to give back to you guys by continuously releasing books and special chapters in past book possibly ;)) thank you everyone who reads my work and i hope you're all safe and healthy! 💜