🐾 SURPRISE

i fell asleep on accident at like 8 pm, now it's 7 am and i'm writing this asap after i woke up

edit: it's now 10 am, this took three hours to write so the last chapter will come out later on since my hands need a break!
_____________________________

CHAPTER 57

"He's getting out of his car!" I whisper yell to the others, glancing around but not seeing them as I swing my flashlight around the main room.

I chuckle silently, wondering what the hell they're exactly going to do to prank Jimin. I step behind the wall to my right that's part of the hallway containing the check-up room we had just came out from. I calm myself down, my body a little jittery from being excited to be a part of whatever prank the others are pulling. It doesn't seem like I do much but being a part of this at all is super fun.

I hear the door open and I take a few steps back so that when I walk out into the main room, it looks like I naturally walked down the hallway to get there. I take a deep breath and act normal as I call out to him.

"Jimin, I heard you got us food." I begin walking out to him and see that he's drenched in rain and wiping his shoes off on the inside door mat, all while holding three large pizza boxes, "Here, let me help you with that. It looks like it's still storming hard out there?"

"Ah- thank you! It is raining hard, still." He hands the boxes off to me and kicks his shoes off near the door so he doesn't track water inside, "You can set them in the kitchen, they got a bit cold since I had to drive so slow in the storm." He rubs the back of his neck and I chuckle, feeling that the large bottom pizza box isn't even warm.

"It's totally fine," I turn and walk towards the kitchen, wondering where the others are, "Thank you for even going out in the storm just to get it!" My stomach grumbles on cue like the true actor she is.

He follows me over to the kitchen and I hand off the flashlight to him. He takes it and opens the door, holding it open for me to walk in.

"Can you point the flashlight into the room? I can't see anything." I motion to how he has it pointed towards the floor.

"Oh, right." He chuckles and the door shuts behind him after we both walk in.

Suddenly the flashlight, our only light source, goes out.

"Shit, must be old batteries." Jimin says and I feel my way around the room to the edge of the table so that I can set the boxes down.

As soon as I do so, multiple 'scratch' like sounds come from in front of me and I gasp as multiple flames light up from around the table on the opposite side of me.

"What?!" I gasp out with a shocked expression as everyone - Jungkook, Yoongi, Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Taehyung, and even Jimin now - stare at me with mischievous smiles on their faces, all each lowering the matches with flames slowly towards something in front of them on the table in the center.

I look at Jimin in disbelief and confusion, "What is this? What's going on?" I chuckle, confused for the life of me because aren't we pranking Jimin?

My eyes widen as I look back to the table at the spot that they're aiming their matches at. My smile drops in shock and tears immediately fill my eyes, my stomach dropping as well at the unbelievable sight in front of me.