🐾 FRIENDS

here's something i started a year ago and am finally getting back to finishing, i still have a lot to do though ^
______________________________

CHAPTER 35

"So, what do we do with it?" Taehyung softly kicks my brother's limp foot that's hanging off of the couch, all six of us sitting around Jin's passed out body once again.

"Is he like, ascending the astral plane or something?" Jimin waves a hand in front of his face.

I let a chuckle slip, probably not the best of times to laugh since this doof still hasn't woken up yet and it's been about fifteen minutes.

"He's snoozing hardcore." Hoseok lays a blanket over his probably chilly body.

"Why's his arm sagging like that?" Jungkook stares from over the back side of the couch, intently watching as Jin's arm slowly slides off of himself and his hand hits the floor with a thump.

The entire room is silent.

Taehyung, Hoseok and even Jimin turn away awkwardly and either sniffle or cough to try to stifle their giggles.

"Why'd it make that sound? He sounds hollow." Jungkook's words add to the reason why the three boys are trying to not giggle, Jungkook's ears twitching in perplexity.

"Because, his arm was not just sagging but rather pendulous. It wasn't sinking or bulging downward due to a pressure but rather hanging down loosely- the definition of pendulous."

We all turn to Namjoon.

"Did he just say bulge?" Jimin whispers over to Hobi and we all let out grunts from the stifled laughs trying to come out.

"Thank you, Doctor Kim. Very helpful." I smile and give him a thumbs up, genuinely happy to hear how smart this man is.

"Oh sweetheart," He looks a little taken back, "please call me Namjoon. Or even Joon, y'know since I consider us friends." He grins, showing his dimples and perfect white teeth and my heart flutters from how sincere and adorable this man is.

"Okay! You got it, Joon." I smile back and his tail wags happily.

"Well... " A small voice catches our attention, "what about me? Am I your uh... friend maybe?" Jungkook crosses his arms and looks away shyly.

All six of us laugh at his newfound jealousy he seems to be getting often.

"Of course, Jungkook. Everyone here is my new friend, I love making them and I know we'll all be good friends since I'm close with Jin and will be around a lot. Him and I are starting up the clinic together anyways too so... I'll be around all the time." Namjoon kindly tells the rest of the boys and the atmosphere is calm and happy, all of them touched by how sweet the wolf hybrid is.

"Guys, not to disrupt our little sap moment but, it's moving!" Jimin gasps.

"It's not like we took him from Area 51." I scoff and playfully hit his shoulder, standing to get closer in case he's waking up fully.

"Jin, can you hear me?" I kneel down next to him.

After a few moments, a loud ass song plays
from Jimin's phone, making us all jump.

'CAN'T YOU SEE ME?' The lyrics blurt out and the rest all burst into laughter, what I had said apparently reminding Jimin of this song.

"WHO'S PLAYING K-POP FOURTH GENERATION IT BOYS, TOMORROW BY TOGETHER?!" Jin shoots the fuck up from the couch, looking around and spotting Jimin, "Who's your bias? Mine is Yeonjun." He doesn't give the poor boy any time to even answer.

"Glad you're awake." I smile with a sigh and pick up the blanket that had fallen and turn to see how Jin's feeling but he's too busy looking at Jimin's clear phone case that has a photo card in it.

"It's very late, Jin, you also just got back from a flight so I think our little plan here should be to eat and explain what all's happening and uh... who these ones are," I motion to Tae and Hobi, the two smiling, "and then we all sleep here for tonight. There's another guest room and I'll clean up Jungkook's room so two can sleep in there and others in here." I clasp my hands together and everyone agrees.

Jin turns to me and smiles big, pulling me into a long, tight hug that I definitely missed receiving all the time.

"I missed you so much, Y/n. I'm finally home for good." He kisses my forehead, making me smile and then looks around to the others, "Pizza?"

"YES!" Everyone happily agrees and I can't help but look around at all the smiling faces, all the new people I've gotten to meet and become friends with within just a few weeks.

This is what home feels like.

"THIS SHIT'S YUMMY AS FUCK." Jimin hollers as he takes another bite of pizza, a slight moan 🤨 leaving his lips.

"Whimpering? Just like when I suck your- "

"ANYWHO." I cut Taehyung off and he smiles and nods (not) innocently.

"It's called a vocal reaction to cumming, Taehyung." Hobi says on purpose and I deadpan to him.

"So, let's get talking about everything, shall we?" I look around and Jungkook nods.

For the next three hours, Jungkook and I explain everything and answer all of Jin's and even Namjoon's questions before moving onto who Jimin's hybrids are and whatnot. Once everything's cleared up, the others yawn and get ready for bed.

"I've done enough crying tonight, time for bed." Namjoon says and hugs Jungkook who only pouts at how cute he is, Namjoon feeling strongly for what had happened to him. They pull away and I coo at their sweetness.

"Namjoon, you can sleep with me- I mean, in bed with me- I mean, in the spare room with me since these three should uh, get the other room so that we all have beds." He awkwardly coughs.

"Exactly what I was thinking." Namjoon winks and the rest of us just-

🧍🏻🧍🏻🧍🏻‍♀️🧍🏻🧍🏻

"Sure, you three get the other one and Jungkook's with me. Goodnight!" I laugh and we all scatter.

Jungkook grabs my waist and whispers in my ear as I shut my bedroom door, "So, you said I could "scent you later", right?" He smirks.

________________________________

this took hours to write WHY