🐾 THIGHS

can't write a five page essay, panicked, dropped the class bc dyslexia yet write 45 chapter fanfic🥺👏🏻🥰
ALSO ONLY FIVE CHAPTERS TO GO TILL THE END AHHHHH
***
EDIT: bro man fuck i left classes for two weeks for mental health reasons and all my profs were so sweet about it but one is now saying no matter what she's failing me so now im panic writing this chapter to distract from a breakdown

EDIT #2: MAN FUCK I had an episode and she made me drop the class so i dropped ALL my fashion classes and changed majors to film but I DID write a ten page essay on the dark side of the idol industry for a class!
________________________________

CHAPTER 54

Jimin is pushed to the ground onto his back as Hoseok takes control in front while Taehyung sits behind Jimin and holds his wrists down above his head.

"Too bad we're stronger and bigger than you, Jiminie." Taehyung chuckles as he runs his long fingers through Jimin's hair, the intense moment being of course consensual between the three who like to get a little more rough.

"We know you love it when we overpower you, baby." Hoseok starts kissing Jimin's neck.

"I'm yours... use me, Sir." Jimin sighs out.

His eyes fall shut as lust fills his mind and since everyone else seems to be up to no good in some private part of the building, he might as well enjoy this alone time before everyone comes back and they have to all awkwardly greet one another.

Hoseok's hand runs up Jimin's left thigh as he leans over him, on his knees between Jimin's thiqué 👄💅 🗣 thighs. He runs his hand up to Jimin's hip and then it slowly slides to his lower stomach and then even lower, rubbing his hard cock through his pants teasingly.

"You know how much I love these thighs... how much I love watching the muscles tense up as I rub my palm all over your pretty pink cock head until you're begging for me to use my other hand to pump you." Hoseok presses his fingers more firmly on his sensitive tip as Jimin squirms under Taehyung's grip.

"What are you... going to do, Sir?" Jimin pouts with an innocent look, one that he does way too well for being so perverted all the time.

"Use you." Hoseok bluntly says with an intimidating stare down at Jimin, "That's exactly what you want, right? Hm, babyboy?" He runs a hand through his dark hair, the gel no longer holding it as a bit of his bangs fall across his eyes.

The sexy yet nerve wracking sight of Hoseok sends tingles all over Jimin's body, including his mind. His brain feels hazy and he can only focus on the sensation of Taehyung's large hands gripping his wrists as well as Hoseok's breathing that's increasing as his fingers grip the zipper and start to unzip Jimin's pants. The beads of sweat accumulating on Jimin's forehead dampen his skin,  just like how his pre cum is dampening his boxers that Hoseok is starting to rub his cock through.

"Right here? Where someone might walk in and see?" Jimin snaps back to reality (but only a little bit).

Taehyung smirks, "Of course. Because if someone did see you, you'd love it." He leans down and uses his left hand to grip Jimin's jaw, kissing him in a lewd manner, his tongue already making its way into Jimin's mouth.

Hoseok unzips his own pants, lowering them just enough so his hard cock is free, the head reddened and veins prominent.

"What a good boy you are, Jiminie. So beautiful for your Daddies." Taehyung sends Jimin spiraling into a submissive headspace as he continues kissing and biting at his full lips.

Hoseok pulls off Jimin's boxers and grips his outer thighs, pressing Jimin's bent legs together so that his knees touch.

"Such pretty thighs I get to use." Hoseok raises Jimin's legs so that his calves are resting on both of his shoulders, Jimin's thighs still touching and legs bent a little.

"That's it... use him, Daddy." Taehyung smirks pervertedly at Hoseok, watching him as he begins to fuck Jimin's thighs.

Jimin gasps at the sensation of Hoseok's hard cock fucking his thighs, slipping in and out between them while also rubbing up against his own cock. Jimin's muscles tense to make it tighter for Hoseok and the hybrid begins to fuck faster in between his thighs while grunting here and there.

A belt dropping grabs both of their attention and they look back behind Jimin to see Taehyung spreading his legs, knees bent while sitting against the wall, pulling his cock out through his now unzipped dress pants. He begins pumping it fast as he stares down at the blush on Jimin's face as well as Hoseok who's biting his own lip.

"Make some pretty noises while I watch, okay?" Taehyung encourages Jimin lewdly, wanting to hear something louder than the little gasps coming from his pink lips.

"I'll make sure of it." Hoseok grabs Jimin's cock as he fastens his thrusts, his cold and large hand making Jimin gasp and Hoseok's hand completely covers his cock as he grips it.

Pumping hard immediately, Jimin has no time to get used to this new wonderful sensation and between Hoseok's hand and Hoseok's cock rubbing against his own, curse words and a loud moan leave his lips pretty fast.

"That's it, baby. Be a doll and fuck into his hand." Taehyung directs Jimin, the smaller immediately starting to thrust upwards into Hoseoks hand and Hoseok groans lowly from the feeling of Jimin's thighs tensing and un-tensing as he thrusts up.

Jimin's moans echo through the room, him not caring if he gets caught since he loves when people watch. His back arches slightly as his head tilts back while against the floor, his eyes opening  slightly and he watches Taehyung behind him pumping his cock hard. Jimin smirks, loving the way Taehyung bites his lip while watching him lay there and get his thighs fucked and cock pumped by Hoseok.

Taehyung gasps out as he focuses on rubbing the head of his cock, pre cum beading out of his slit as he's already getting close to cumming.

"Fuck, Jimin." Hoseok whines out, Jimin whining as well as they get closer to their high.

Hoseok suddenly stops thrusting between his thighs and lets Jimin's legs down flat onto the floor, quickly getting up and moving to get on top of Jimin but facing the opposite way so that they can sixty-nine.

Jimin smirks as he immediately grips Hoseok's thighs, them on either side of Jimin's head and the hybrid's knees start to turn red from being against the hard floor as he starts slowly thrusting into Jimin's mouth. Jimin takes just about all of his cock down his throat, swallowing around it right as Hoseok starts sucking hard on his own cock's head.

Muffled whines come from around Hoseok's cock that's down Jimin's throat and Jimin's legs begin to tremble as he starts to cum into Hoseok's mouth. Hoseok thrusts one last time a little deeper down Jimin's throat and as Jimin repeatedly swallows around his long length, Hoseok cums hard.

"Fucking hell- " Taehyung gasps out suddenly, moans leaving his lips as he cums all over his own fist from watching the other two.

"Fuck..." Hoseok pants out, licking Jimin's slit a few more times just to watch the man under him squirm and whine, "I'm not done with you just yet." He slaps Jimin's outer thigh.

"Me neither." Taehyung stands and fully drops his pants and boxers to the floor.

_______________________________

Well now I'm horny 🤨