🐾 STORM

9 MORE FOLLOWERS AND I'LL HIT 1K OMG?!?!?!?!
______________________________

CHAPTER 49

"Hear me out, listen to this poem that I just wrote." Hoseok comes around the corner to us all in the main lobby area, a scrap piece of paper in his hand with scribbles of words on it, "My testicles are impeccable, to all of the men impressionable, leaving you no longer skeptical- of their beauty."

It's silent as we stare at him.

"Every single moment in my life and decision that I've made has ultimately lead me to this exact point." I sigh to myself.

Namjoon 🐺 claps loudly with a smile while Jimin, Taehyung, and I stare on blankly at him as Jungkook and my brother bust out laughing, slapping their knees like that was a doozy or some shit.

"We've been closed for two hours awaiting this so called "severe thunder storm" that we have to "take cover inside" for and THAT is what you've been doing this whole time in the back room?" I stare at him, trying to understand just how this man's brain is wired to produce this.

"Y/n's breasticles are bigger than my testicles- " Jungkook starts but Jin pulls him into a choke hold, his one single arm choking the fuck out of him while everyone else minds their damn business.

"What'd you say about my baby sister?" Jin tightens the headlock on him while Jungkook kicks his feet, struggling like fuck but no one else cares enough to help.

"Any who, when is this storm supposed to come? The only thing I see is heavy wind." I lay out a blanket on the cold floor that I found in the back.

"Storm?🥺" Yoongi looks to me, still in fear and I coo at the sad sight of his wittle bottom lip pouting out.

"Adorable as fuck... " I whisper, a single tear running down my cheek, "Get your ass over here, I'll protect you." I reach my arms out and he immediately shuffles over and sits next to me while I hug him.

"Psh, get a load of this guy." Jungkook nudges Jin and he finally stops strangling him to look over at Yoongi and I's direction, "What are you, two years old?" The panther scoffs.

"Look who's talking." Taehyung shows up out of nowhere, voice deep as he holds a cold and intense stare on Jungkook's now frazzled face, "I sure hope that the babyboy isn't, or was that only a one time thing from last night, hm?" Taehyung verbally smacks the fuck out of the cat man.

"Why are the real life furries arguing?" Yoongi raises a brow, giving them a glance and I shrug.

"Hey! I know you out of all people here don't have room to talk. Fuck out of here you damn
Whinnie-the-Pooh side character looking headass." Jungkook growls at the tiger who gives one growl back before whimpering.

"He being mean! Big mean!" Taehyung runs off over to Jimin and Hoseok who immediately embrace him and both shake a stern finger at Jungkook who just throws his arms up in defeat.

"Right, not like Tigger picked a fight or anything." Jungkook rolls his eyes, "Still acting like a child." He mutters to himself while raising a brow at the snake hybrid.

Yoongi scoffs while scooting away from me a bit, "I am not two, dumbass. You're the one who was calling me daddy last night, anyways." He smirks at the hybrid, calling him out on his bullshit.

A loud crash of thunder makes us all jump and within seconds, heavy rain starts banging against the building, the windows coated in water droplets and running water lines as the storm finally rolls in.

"NO STORM! NO STORM!" Yoongi cowers back into my arms, his head in the crook of my neck as he suddenly breathes heavier in a panic.

"I RESCUE YOON- " Taehyung starts to get up but Jimin holds him back with a hand on his shoulder.

"It's best that he gets comforted by his mates first, it makes the personal bond and trust stronger." Jimin smiles to his own mate.

"Iknewthat- " Taehyung mumbles quickly and retreats to his spot on the floor in embarrassment 🧎🏻, Hoseok laying his head in Taehyung's lap as they get comfy in their own lil area.

Jungkook notices the trembling coming from Yoongi's frame as more thunder and lightening strike loud and bright.

"We sound like we're in a damn wind tunnel." Namjoon raises a brow.

"Your asshole is a damn wind tunnel." Jin's squeaky laugh echos through the building while everyone ignores his comment.

Namjoon eyes the cheeky man next to him and grips his jaw firmly with authority before turning Jin's face to the side so that they have to make eye contact, "Behave."

"Y-yes," Jin's eyes widen, "Sir."

"I'm going to help Yoongi... " Jungkook trails off, standing up and paying no mind to the horny men that are having a moment.

Padding over to me in miss matched socks while dragging a fluffy pastel blue blanket behind him that he originally had draped over himself, he sits  down slowly next to Yoongi and I and then wraps it around Yoongi's shoulders.

"It's going to be okay Yoon." He says in a hushed tone to the panicked boy, his heart swelling with hurt as he realizes just how scared the man is right now and that it wasn't right to make jokes, "I'm sorry."

Yoongi takes a few deep breathes before leaning away from me and looking up to Jungkook with teary eyes, "I know I'm acting pathetic. It's fucking stupid. My last owner kicked me out during a storm so I guess they freak me out now, isn't that funny." A dry chuckle leaves his lips as he tries brushing his emotions off, not liking how he acts so scared suddenly when his personality is anything but that.

Jungkook and I's brow furrows and he takes Yoongi's hesitant hand into his own to give him a comforting squeeze, "No, you're not pathetic at all, Yoongi. Your trauma and emotions that are brought out from this specific weather isn't something you're able to help or immediately control. It's okay to be scared of things and to show it and it's okay to work through bad memories and what causes them. We're here for you." Jungkook pulls him into a hug, the frightened man trying to refuse the affection at first but in the end gives in due to the triggering thunder and rain.

I cover him in the blanket more cozily before placing a hand on his shoulder, "I can already tell that you don't neccissarily like showing that you're scared but no one here will judge you, everyone's sort of just doing their own thing currently anyways." I glance around at the five others that are in their own little groups, minding their own business so that they don't disturb Yoongi and us.

Yoongi sighs and pulls the blanket even closer to him, "Thank you guys, you're right that I don't like showing emotions like this because it's annoying as fuck but I won't deny your help. I know that I need it."

I smile warmly to him, Jungkook happily pulling him tighter into his embrace and I scoot over so that I'm closer and can play with Yoongi's dark red and black hair to help sooth him.

"This is kind of nice, you know, the whole not having to work thing." Namjoon chuckles while Jin lays his head on his shoulder, both men tired from the recent endless studying and prepping for this business.

"Yeah! It's honestly not bad at all that we decided to closed for a while during it. What could go wrong?" Jimin sighs with a happy smile, relaxing next to his own hybrids.

Suddenly, the lights begin flickering and within seconds they completely go out,  leaving us with the little light coming in from the windows since the sky is too dark and gloomy to produce much.

Jimin nervously chuckles, "What else could go wrong... "

_______________________________
my art college now has a kpop dance covers group (i obviously joined since i danced for 8 years and love kpop) so once we upload a vid on youtube i'll post the link!

black swan was right about how it feels like dying your first death when you stop dancing- i felt like i was suffocating this past year so to have the chance to dance and perform again means everything to me, absolutely everything!!!